Question for frequent users and Eco Auto Clean

Discussion in 'Eco Auto Clean' started by plucky, Jan 23, 2012.

1. plucky

plucky Member

Jumping on this late, reading the blog and a few posts wish I had seeing this a few months ago. Save me from washing the car in freezing water and filling the bucket with warm water to warm up my hands when I get the sponge LOL. Would be a good pitch line.

Not sure if I missed this in any of the reviews but i'm curious about the microfiber towels after use when they get really dirty. Do you have to soak them in water or just throw them in a washing machine with soap? Or will the product wash out the towels without any detergent?
    I also saw that harmful chemicals are not used which is a plus. After detailing my car I would throw in all the towels and pads into the washing machine then my sister goes to use it, some residue gets left and stains her clothes :( was not a pretty site. So i have to run the washer after with just hot water only to get any residue out.
    Or does everyone go through a bunch of towels every now and then?

Yea its freezing cold out.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  2. nygiant

nygiant Member

i've always thrown my towels in the wash...havent really had any issues doin that

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Hey and thanks for your questions and interests. When washing towels we use regular tide detergent. Do not use fabric softener because it will damage the towels. Also dry towels on low heat/delicate.

I wash and dry my towels in the same washer and dryer I wash my clothes in.

Obviously the dirtier the car, the more towels you'll go through. Always take the safer route and use more towels vs trying to conserve towels.

Our products are perfect for all seasons but provide extreme convenience during the winter. Check out our product page as we have great starter packages. http://ShopEcoAutoClean.com

If there are any other questions or anything else you may need please feel free to post or contact me. Thanks !

4. b reel

b reel Active Member

any time that I have to wash gas/oil/chem soaked rags or clothes, I always just run a cycle just to make sure all the shit is gone.

5. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

That's what the laundromat is for :naughty:

6. plucky

plucky Member

Great thanks for the reply. Will be jumping on a deal before it expires :).

Yea thats what I have being doing. Trying to save water here, be more Eco friendly! LOL.

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

That's what I'm talking about! You'll be much more Eco friendly and your car will stay clean with this product, typically meaning less washing for you!