R.i.p wjm ;(

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Doug@DBW Motorsports, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

[youtube]W8miyVqeImY[/youtube]

2. turbo510

turbo510 Member

Matt,
    Jonathan and myself (Steve) will be leaving this evening and grabbing a hotel upon arrival.

3. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

Just saw this, simply don't want to believe it. I have never seen a person so willing and open to help out, always with a smile, and somehow managed to squeeze something funny while doing so. Will did the Hybrid swap in my WRX at SoG, and swapped my 6spd as well. Never seen someone swap a trans so quick.

I was in contact with him frequently until he moved out of GA, and on/off after. Very sad to see such a great person not among us anymore. Subaru community has lost a gem with value of knowledge only he possessed. RIP my friend.

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Just wanted to let you know that The Will Maham Legacy 4 CAM (Charlotte Ann Maham) is open.
    If anyone wants to donate go to any WELLS FARGO BANK
    deposit into account # 3345065803

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Sucks to read about this. He's one of the guys I remember being really active back when I had the wagon.

6. crash#2

crash#2 Member

Wow, i should really get on the forums more. i had no idea, this makes me very sad. i remember my first time meeting Will at SOG. very very nice guy. the fellini's meets also. even though i was usually working and didn't get to talk much. he helped me and alex aton trouble shoot over the phone way more than he should've. i remember when he came up with scott to trade a swapped 240 for alex's rsti. what a great guy. he will be sorely missed.

7. ^^^ Me too, Jesus... very sad. I never met Will in person, but anytime I had a Subie question he always had an answer or an opinion. Condolences to family and friends, R.I.P. buddy...

8. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I actually picked up the phone to call Will today with a weird Subaru question, then it hit me that there would be no answer. Made the whole situation very real all of the sudden.

Very Sad.