San Remo Red Bugeye in Jonesboro

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Cool_____, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Saw a SRR bugeye in Jonesboro area after we left the Nopi event Saturday. I pulled up next to ya and gave you the thumbs up. Had a cute girl with ya. I was the white 04 with the gold RIP graphics with the NSX and Evo following me. You tried to stay with us but traffic broke us up and then we turned off.

Who was it?

2. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

That might have been my old sedan....LOL...I do miss the SRR....Great seeing you at NOPI bro...

Mark

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yep same to you. Sorry I couldn't stick around....sponsor and I were busy busy busy.

4. crash#2

crash#2 Member

uh, i really don't want to sound like a brat, but if it was a bugeye then it was sedona red pearl, if it was srr then it's a (god i hate this term) "blob-eye"

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Brat. :rofl:

Excuse me Sedona red pearl :rolleyes:

And it's not 'blob-eye'. The JDM term is better which is 'Kouki'.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i just call them red

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Ditto....:keke:

Crash I was just picking on ya man....please don't take that the wrong way.:wavey:

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I wonder if he's got the curse of the Sedona Red WRXs? Joel, you seem to be free but the guys up at SOG swear that every one of them has something wrong with them.

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

really!! who came up with the term blob-eye anyway?? Kouki like cookie? whats the 06's slant-eye?

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Kouki like kooooki. The bugeye is referred as the Zenki. Dunno what the 06 is called in JDM. I'll look that up tomorrow....gotta go to bed.

11. GTscoob

Really? I've never heard that terminology with WRXs, its always with S14 240s with the zenkis being the 95-96 and then the koukis being 97-98 when they updated the front end.

12. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yep. Got a Chargespeed poster with those models listed on it in one of my mags. I thought the same thing with the 240SX deal. Come to find out, Zenki, Kouki, etc actually has meaning with something headlight specific. Wierd.

13. GTscoob

I think zenki just means earlier and kouki later

14. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Well....I guess I am definitely Kooookkiii....LOL...

Mark

15. crash#2

crash#2 Member

only on very cold very wet days.

16. crash#2

crash#2 Member

oh, the 06's are called alfa-romeos
    HA!

17. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I'm telling you, they were all built on a friday, RIGHT before the plant shut down for the weekend...they all have issues!!