Scott Siegel and crew now available on Cobb Pkwy

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by siegelracing, Oct 14, 2009.

1. 4sevens

4sevens Member

2. trouble06

trouble06 Member

wow!!!!
    That's a big news. Good luck to both of shops.
    But Forged is a lot closer for me! :wiggle:

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I was not shocked really. Me and a select few discussed this a few months ago and had bets that Scott will leave soon. Looks like I am owed $100 and dang it I'm collecting.

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Grats to Scott and crew and good luck to both shops...

5. bjtyson3

bjtyson3 Member

sooo..i was planning on calling topspeed for a tune appointment in the next couple of weeks..gotta go where the seagull goes :) lol..what are the rates at forged performance for your tuning?

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Doug is just as capable. Honestly I'd call Doug and Forged and the other local tuners and talk out all the options ;)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  7. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Man, it's hard to keep up around here sometimes! lol

8. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Thanks everyone! Very happy to have them on board. Their reputation in this community speaks for itsef, and we look to continue the tradition.

We have 7 lifts and 8 bay doors and somehow manage to not step on one another. :sx: Next year, we'll be more than doubling the size of the building to give us a lot more breathing room.

9. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Wow, Keep up the good work! :clap:

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

awesome! welcome sharif!!

11. donpage

donpage Member

That's about 4 minutes from the base, which makes it uber convenient for me.

12. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

Stop by and check us out!

13. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

i just know everytime ive been there cars are parked under cars that are up on lifts and stuff, but thats probably to make sure all cars are locked up inside after hours. expanding the size of the building will be a great add and make the shops growth even bigger. congrats to everyone and hope both shops continue to grow and push the envelope

14. trouble06

trouble06 Member

I'm just coming back from Forged and was nice to see the crew over there. Shop has to expand!
    And it's CLOSER for me now :bigthumb:
    Thanks guys for your help!
    I LOVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

15. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Everything comes in at night, and is locked, secured, alarmed, and scary looking guard dog present at all times. Key word..."looking". :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  16. JDM-STI

JDM-STI Member

I will be very soon and I'm very much looking forward to it!! :)