See B.G., and blast up to Woody Gap

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Red03wrx, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Red03wrx

Red03wrx New Member

I would like to ask you fellow 'rex'ers if anyone would be interested in coming up to Dahlonega to tour the Barry Grant operation, and then blasting up to Woody Gap.I have a route I like to take that is about maybe 20 miles of the most incredible switch-backs and sweepers I have ever seen.There are 2 obsatcles- first I need to get the okey-dokey from Barry.Second-currently my suby is in the body shop at Troncalli getting the roll damage fixed. :( It may be a few weeks yet.Also , Barry is sending me to the P.R.I. show in indy the first week in december, but I doubt my car will be ready by then. If that sounds cool to any of you, I will plan to meet any and all in say- Dawsonville. Any input will be appriciated-red03

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

If I've broken in the STi by then, I'll let ya know. Until then, we could have a "dinner meet" or such just to get to know each other.

3. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

i think we should try to get people to meet up locally just for one day or night and then try something like that....so anyone up for pickin a date?

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Like I said, I'm more than up for a dinner or two...

5. jtslade

jtslade New Member

kewl

Sounds kewl..

BTW i just got GT4:prolouge Edition for any peeps out their with a modded PS2.... Its looking pretty smooth..

6. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

...is that an offer to burn it :) ?

7. jtslade

jtslade New Member

sure

sure just slide me a buck or a beer for the dvd-r they run about a dollar.