Service manual

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by emstraumajunke, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Ive noticed a couple of people on here have needed a service manual for the wrx so i figured id post in here so everyone would be able to find them or everyone could download them and save for a later date. I know you can buy the cd on Ebay for like $5.00 plus shipping, but i figured id give it away for free. I hope this help everyone out.
    02/03 WRX service manual
    04 Sti service manual

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2006
  2. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

what about us 05 guys

3. i havent found one of those yet. but ill look and see what i can dig up. 05 wrx right?

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

For the 05 Ive found referring to the STi manual is alright. Where there's a difference in STi vs WRX, just refer to the bugeye manual.

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

STIS has pretty much everything I think. Including year model specifics out the yin-yang. :D There are also links to End Wrench, SPT and other informative sites.

http://techinfo.subaru.com/html/index.jsp

6. Goose013

Goose013 Member

thanks

7. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

those links .. no longer work

8. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

they work for me. are you on a work computer that may be blocking the sights?

9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

no no the links work. click onthe 04 sti then try anything erlse on the page.. those dont work

10. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i see. fixed try it now.

11. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

works for me. I was an idiot and got my manual from ebay..ofcourse that was 3 years ago and none of it was uploaded on the net yet.

12. cMags

cMags Member

I've got the '05 manual. I emailed Ken to see if he's interested in hosting it, but let me know if you need it, and I can host it temporarily. It's about 350mb in PDF's (about 1000 of them). Subaru decided to break the manual up into so many pieces so that you have to download them individually at a max of 20/hour with their 3-day subscription - this way you can't get the whole thing at once. Shame on SOA...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  13. kohlby777

kohlby777 Member

thanks!

14. orndog

orndog Member

I still have the '03 manual somewhere on a back-up drive if somebody needs me to dig it up.
    Does anybody have a '13 Legacy manual before I go through the trouble of downloading it?