Six Star Service

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by shaolin, Sep 18, 2010.

1. shaolin

shaolin Member

Finally!!!! A good shop in Decatur. I passed by a place in Decatur that had a Subaru emblem out front a few times and wasn't really sure what it was. Then my air conditioner started making a horrible noise. I convinced myself it was the a/c clutch, but a friend of mine told me to swing by Six Star so I did. Justin is very nice and very knowledgable. It turned out to just be a belt and he had it done in the time it took me to eat lunch and I didn't even have an appointment. I went by there again yesterday with a "stupid" question and he took the time to help me out again. I'm so glad to finally have a good shop on the east side of Atlanta.

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Juston does AWESOME work and is there for you pretty much whenever you need him.

3. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

He's gonna take care of the wagon on Monday. I swung by and met him today an he's very helpful with any kind of issue.

4. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

when did he move?!

5. Matt

about 2 months ago now

6. blaster

I was actually just gonna post something about my experience.

Juston's incredibly helpful, and very professional. He took care of my wagon in good time and at a fair price, and didn't make fun of me too much for what Alex and I screwed up.

Next time you run into something you can't take care of yourself, I definitely suggest Six Star.

7. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Where in Dickhater is he?

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Juston and his Six Star crew haved moved over to Decatur :) I still have to post my most recent experience with him and his staff.

And we didn't screw anything up Michael. It was already screwed up :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  9. blaster

College Avenue, closer to Avondale.

10. Alex

Across from Derrydown Way.

11. blaster

Just west of Sams Crossing. South side of the tracks.

12. talktojin

talktojin Member

Justin is pretty cool chap. They have pretty good service so far ( 2 visits ) and turn-around is pretty quick. Their shop is right next to MARTA, so it's very convenient for me. Drop off the vehicle in the morning, catch a train to Midtown to work. Do the reverse when picking up the car.

13. Alex

:hug:

14. DustySTI

DustySTI Member

anyone know the address?

15. Matt

16. Alex

Just be sure to let him know you're with the community.

17. motomark

motomark Loudest fuel pump Tucker Supporting Member

My car threw a P0500 speed sensor and speedo quit working. Lo and behold my speed sensor self-destructed. I called Justin who was not even open and he answered and helped me source a part on a Saturday morning. Awesome guy! He drives an Outback 2.5XT w/AVO TMIC and VF52.

18. blaster

Juston to the rescue. Again. After my break-in last Sunday my alarm decided it was going to stop working. The fob would work, and lock/unlock, honk, chirp, panic, etc. but I couldn't get the actual alarm to go off. Took it by today and he sorted me out.

19. Alex

Heard their ad spot on NPR this morning during car talk. Go Juston!