Snow!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Andy_013, Jan 8, 2011.

1. John

John Active Member

stay away from anyone period. lol

I my street forks off of an S bend....I've been sitting outside half the day watching people slide off into the ditch. I'll sit there for a few minutes and watch them try to get out. lol After I watch them struggle for a few minutes, I offer them a pull out

2. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Making money eh?

3. John

John Active Member

lol no. i'm not going to charge someone to pull them out. only time i ask for money is if someone calls me and i have to drive out to where they are at...then i ask them to cover the gas

4. nygiant

nygiant Member

day 2: my ass is starting to hurt from sitting around all day yesterday and today

5. John

John Active Member

have you been doing butt sledding? lol

6. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Hey now I have one of those tags 2 actually

7. nygiant

nygiant Member

then we will have to avoid you. sorry bro

8. cannarella

cannarella Member

Cabin fever setting in... Can only do so much work from home. Gotta find time to get tires before heading to FL Friday.

9. DaveH

DaveH Member

Sorry about the stereotype. I have no doubt you are the exception to the rule; in fact, I think 'Subaru driver' might just outweigh 'Floridian' in most instances.

As I was driving up the connector this morning, there were 2 passable lanes on the RHS. Naturally, that's where all the traffic was. Except, far off in the leftmost lane was a PT Cruiser with FL tags driving all of 12mph. On a sheet of ice. Seat all the way forward, windshield fogged up, white knuckles gripping the wheel :nuts:

10. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

none taken Florida drivers do suck lol

11. John

John Active Member

drivers suck period.

no matter where they are from lol