So Fla Autosports Time Attack STi

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by SoFlaAutoSports, Mar 7, 2007.

1. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

mm hmm.... the REAL reason the visit to the hospital was deemed "necessary".

2. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

nice~ its gonna turn some heads so hard that it will break them.

3. lol lol i might just go back for a "refresher" lol....

and bomjoon: yeah it should turn some heads...im trying for something a bit different..ive got some "special" parts not listed there that should make things interesting....
    Hopefully ill get national coverage/sponsors/etc... and the ultimate goal would be to take the car to Japan!
    I have alot of things I want to accomplish and the end effect will be The ultimate road going Impreza to date lol...until some rich kid beats me lol

4. *update*

Well as some of u may know I was blessed with the opportunity to joing Scott and Matt for the One Lap Of America run!!!! Crazy excited on that! But on the Time Attack car things are boiling down.
    Car should be done rather soon...pics will be up shortly....there were some very interesting changes that have happened that will make things "Very Nice" lol
    More updates coming!

5. wrx_kid

wrx_kid Member

like the engine step up

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Wheres the damn pictures?!?!? ;)

7. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Woohoo

8. ok so ive decided to issue a small update...theres alot going on and alot of changes which i will let you all know about as they arise but ive got a garage full of parts for my baby but i thought i would share at least one of those parts with you guys....
    [​IMG]

God Bless America: lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

man that a small turbo~!

lol

compared to mine its a wee-man haha

10. lol well your new turbo wont be too small.....hint hint

11. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

i want a turbo bigger than my rim. lol

it will it full boost when i arrive at the destination haha.

12. haha could u imagine?

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hook a cracker up! ;)

14. lol u likes?...i creamed three times when i opened the box then some more while taking pics..my BOV is gonna say SHAAAAZAM after each shift!

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

very nice :bigthumb:

Is that the GT75 ?

16. yes it is..although i opted for the .82 AR for now. Should be nice. Still deciding what to do with the block. I dunno...too many choices..Ill see what i figure out what to do.

17. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

yo bov is gonna say " ah~!!! too much too much~" lol

that thing is like a fan that you put on front of your car when you dyno your car

18. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I like the flag :)