So now I'm back!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StarquestAndyR, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Just bought my wagon back from K. Marx
    http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33688

Which is awesome because I sold it to him 2 years ago with a heavy heart.
    http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28964

He did some awesome stuff to it including a 6 speed swap and some other mods like a tune, radiator, clutch, etc...

He left the handling right where it was which is great because that was my main focus when I had it.
    Anti lift kit, shocks, struts, sways, and steering bushings.

I am SO glad to have it back.

:bowdown: Thanks to Johnathan for letting this happen and being available even on Thanksgiving for me to buy it.

:wiggle::wiggle:

2. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Congratulations and welcome back

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

so did you pay your asking price from 2 years ago? Looked clean when I rode by it at Petit this year...

4. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

He must have just washed it.

5. LOL, no...
    He put a lot of work into it with the 6-speed swap and tune, so I might have given a little bit of that back. :sold:
    Knowing that the first 100K miles of that car were mine didn't hurt the sell, I'll tell you that. ;)
    He definitely did right by my car. :bowdown:

6. K. Marx

K. Marx Member

HAH!

Welcome back, and I'm glad you're enjoying the new, old ride. I find it funny that you mentioned elsewhere you named the car "Grumpy." I had a name for it too, but I called it the "Hamburglar" because it is blacked out and at idle it goes "robble robble robble..."

I am a dork.

Just let me know when you want to swing by and grab that Accessport. If you ever have questions about what has been done, don't hesitate to ask. I should be on here pretty regularly as well since I've still got another Subaru.

7. That made me actually Laugh Out Loud. My wife wants to know whats wrong... hahaha.