SOG just lost my business

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by simplespirit, Jun 19, 2008.

1. 4sevens

4sevens Member

Will - thanks for putting the engine. I should have asked you to do it privately. Too bad I wrecked it :(

2. Agreed.......

3. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Let's just all have a taco and forget about it....LOL...better yet...Chipotle FTMFW!!!.

Mark

4. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

For all those fed up with dealers!!!! I got to give props to Brandon at Momentum Motorworx Team 1 Express. 1040 Nine North Dr Alpharetta, GA 30004. He does all my work on my Impreza. After taking my car to one of the Subaru dealers in metro Atlanta who told me I needed alot of work done, I found Brandon a couple of years ago who looked over my car and pointed out the many things I "didn't" need done. Honesty gains loyalty...

5. RSConvert

Oh yea I forgot to mention...he worked at one of the Subaru dealerships for a number of years (Subaru Master Tech) before opening his own place with his dad...

6. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

7. RSConvert

They have no website...but their phone number is 770-751-7777

8. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

oh nice...my gunsmith is on the same road.

9. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

brandon is a really good freind of mine. we were roomamtes for 3 years. we graduated college together and i worked with him at classic. he is a very nice guy and knows subaru just as well as i do. i have often thought about joining him and his dad over at momentum.

10. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Dude, if you did, it'd be a no-questions place to go for everyone's work in the ATL region.

11. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Maybe he should think about getting a professionally done website. I know there are several web designers on the forum (Monk is one), who might consider creating a site for some work. Back to the bartering system! :)

12. Sweet!!! He is right by my work, might have to give him a call one of these days

I second that...

13. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Sweet...a glowing reference! King...DO IT!

14. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Sorry Im late to this party but... 4sevens you should know better that parts a marked way the fuck up at the dealership. Its not worth coming on here complaining about it you either deal with it or get your parts somewhere else.

i've heard King talk about Brandon before and he seems like a pretty stand up guy. King should consider doing it if the work is steady enough there to where he doesn't take a big pay cut. You know I will support you wherever you go.

15. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

thanks for the uplifting thoughts guys. im still throwing the idea around in my head. who knows what hte future holds