SOG tuning

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by rolling_trip, Jun 11, 2005.

1. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

Must first start off by saying that i had no doubts in Scott's tuning ability. I am VERY happy with the results i got from Ecutek, and also how professional he was. My car was tuned in a little less than 2 hrs, even though he warned me it might take 3. He has tuned so many wrx/sti's that he has it down to a science. I was looking for 300whp/325wtq. although the hp fell a little short today at topspeed, the wtq is very impressive. I am still pleased with the results, and so were the several people that just had to feel ecutek. plus he smoothed down my idle better than the day i pulled it of the lot BRAND NEW. anyway here are the stock vs modded ecutek.

ps milo was right

"sti+ecutek= a very :) sti"

2. rolling_trip

stock 3-05-05

253whp 263wtq

Last edited: Jun 11, 2005
  3. rolling_trip

ecutek and mods below

look and see :naughty:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Chris, your car is awesome :)

5. rolling_trip

thank you i am very proud of it, but after riding in dans car, i see that it has a lot more left in her with the proper funds. i reckon i need to start to work on a plan, .......hmmn, fort knox might be a good place to start? :rofl:

6. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

dude...hope you don't mind if my car is a mirror of urs.

7. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Glad you are happy with your car Chris, and yeah...you should try driving an almost stock WRX after riding in Dan's beast...it is quite dissapointing when boost stops at like 3500 rpms instead of like 7000 :lol:

-Brett

8. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

chris, was yours tuned by road-tuning?? no dyno-tuning at sog?

9. rolling_trip

road tuned

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Scott does dyno tuning, but from what it seems, prefers to do road tuning mainly because of its accuracy and reflection in a real life enviorment.