*Speed & Mischief*>2 Day Evnt, Dyno Day, Meet, Cruise, Private Lounge Event/Clubbing<

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by UpSideDownDesi, Feb 3, 2009.

1. kjg8erz8

kjg8erz8 Member

sunny put yours on the dyno! perfect time to unveil that snail :naughty:

2. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

what snail :hsugh:

3. UpSideDownDesi

Guys don't forget to send me your names for the Clubbing/Private Event at 850 Lounge. If i don't have your name on the guest list you'll have to pay cover charge to get in. Please adjust your schedule for both days accordingly.

4. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Sad I won't have the new turbo on my 2.0 liter by then. Of course I will most likely be too busy working on your car and the rotated kit to have time to run my own, lol.

5. UpSideDownDesi

what's with low response from WRXatl? I wanna see Suby community out in force at the events.

6. UpSideDownDesi

looks like it's going to be a big turn out. I'll be needing more photographers, and people who can shoot video.

7. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Man this sounds like it could actually be some fun. I'll see if my girl is up for the clubbing. What's your connection there?

8. UpSideDownDesi

no cover all night long, to do so you gotta send me the names of people coming to risqueEvents@gmail.com.

9. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

List sent to email, and PM sent to Sunny.

10. UpSideDownDesi

11. UpSideDownDesi

looks like Andrew going to be dynoying the his 914 with a scooby heart. $30 for 3 pulls, food, and drinks...hell of a deal.

12. pankopp

pankopp Member

Hells yeah i will be... drove it for the first time today with the turbo installed, still need to fix some idle issues with the IAC valve but it will be there if the weathers nice...

13. STiBottom

STiBottom Member

The porscharu is the best thing since sliced bread. I may have to come out to see it run (god knows I won't get to otherwise)

14. UpSideDownDesi

Update: Dyno day has been postponed, please check first thread for update.

15. pankopp

pankopp Member

actually i dont think i will be able to make it.... working late everyday this week and too much shit to do this weekend. Next time... hopefully the weather gets out of here before Saturday.

16. UpSideDownDesi

i was gonna go with rain or shine, but i guess dyno day wasn't meant to happen this weekend. Andrew come out to the meet and the cruise.

17. pankopp

pankopp Member

yeah i wish, i sure as hell cant make it out to a midnight cruise. working at 7:30 on monday says its a no go. That blows about the dyno, hopefully they get it back going again.

18. UpSideDownDesi

If i can't find a shop to host the dyno day then midnight cruise will be getting change to daytime cruise, since the dyno day is out of the way. Day time cruise will be better over all, warmer, better media coverage, and better turn out. Please check the thread frequently for updates.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  19. UpSideDownDesi

meet and the kick off party is tomorrow guys. Looking forward seeing y'all there.

20. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

We might try to make it out there. Just got to see what all we have done and what time we are starting back up tomorrow.

21. UpSideDownDesi

yea mike come out to the lounge, and tell Andy too. Will be good if y'all can come out.

22. UpSideDownDesi

actually....nvm about the 850 Lounge. This whole event just went to hell. 850 Lounge won't be open tonight, so no kick off party. I am pissed beyond imagination. Either way, i'll be at the meet, and we will be rolling out to another Lounge afterward. If y'all were planning to come just for the party, then it's not going on tonight. I am sorry, about this mess. Learned very good lesson from it, and gonna improve next one from this. The Cruise is tomorrow, meeting up same location at Caffeine and Octane, then rolling from there. Look for Green & Red balloons, that's where i'll be parked.

23. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

well, i might be able to come Sunday...