Step 2: Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yerrow, Jun 27, 2004.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hell yeah... got another black knight in da house:bowdown:

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Where do you live? Currently stationed in Guam (Air Force), but home is here in ATL. (buford)

What do you preferred to be called (not your username)?
    Shane

What do you drive? 05 STI, and 03 SRT-4. (don't hate on the neon)lol

How modded is your ride? stock...for now

Where do you usually by parts? online

Do you visit any other local boards? srtforums

Show, Go, or Stock and staying that way? Go, but keeping stock turbo set up.

Do you wave to other wrx's when you see then coming towards you? Hell yeah.

Where did you find out about WRXatlanta? Searched it in yahoo.

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Welcome, Welcome, hope to see ya around. I gotta give it up fo the black wrx's and sti's:bowdown:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Alex, going my old route? Remember to be careful though, a b5 with that many miles is bound to have turbos soon. Gimme a call, we'll talk about it. Not sure if you know what I know about the b5 chasis by now or not.

5. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Newbie Questions.

Where do you live? Kennesaw,GA.

What do you preferred to be called (not your username)? Mark

What do you drive? 2004 San Remo Red Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

How modded is your ride? It is not. I just have the premium package.

Where do you usually by parts? I am not sure. I just purchased the car on 02/05/05.

Do you visit any other local boards? No.

Show, Go, or Stock and staying that way? Go!!!!.

Do you wave to other wrx's when you see then coming towards you? Yes!!!.

Where did you find out about WRXatlanta? WRX STi owner from Dick's Sporting Good's parking lot. I can't remember his name.
    :cool:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  6. Alex

" WRX STi owner from Dick's Sporting Good's parking lot. I can't remember his name."

That's great :bigthumb:

Welcome to WRXatlanta Mark! :cool:

7. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

guess maybe I should post here, first...

TJ, nice ta meetcha

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome to the site..i bet you will be modded in the next 6 months :D

9. Alex

mmm, mod bug :) :bigthumb:

Welcome to the site bud!

10. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

i second the modding bug, i took off the silencer and now every time i'm on a computer i just look at forums about parts and figure out when i can buy them. :p

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Its fun seeing the little improvements on everybody's cars over time.

I remember seeing Chang's stock WRX last year around campus, look at it now!

12. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

well, I'll be out of the main warranty in 6 months at the rate I drive. the only issue is wether or not I'll get some free hand me downs from the rest of you cuz i'm one poor SOB. ;p

13. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

well good to meet ya bro.....let me know if you need anything...

14. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

Tom's Wrx

Black 04 wrx sedan
    call me tommy
    i havent really done anything yet as i have just recently decided to go all out on my car. I have a turbo XS BOV and a flat panel green air filter. I have taken out the air boxes with the exception of the main one. So no HP gains yet, just getting ready to.
    Its in the plans to be a goer. I wont rest till SOLDRUMS car is slower than mine.
    I will probably build it to look insane as well
    im a waver as well.
    there are too few of us in atl, however, at the dyno day i was pleased to meet so many cool guys. im looking foward to runnin with ya'll in the future. cant wait till the next get together.
    my aim is TommyMarshallB so hit me up there.

15. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Welcome! Now we just have to get you out to an Autocross with your rex...

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad ur on wrxatlanta... hope to meet u in the near future

17. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

I'm sure you will Milo, him & I hangout a lot. I brought him to the dyno day.

His car is the 04 Black Knight in this pic with Mike's Black Knight & my WRB wagon. The silver 02 WRX belongs to his younger brother Brett.

-drums

Attached Files:

18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hellz yeah... another black knight...

oh yeah... and the silver one is welcome too :D

19. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

yea ten four

20. Brian

Brian Active Member

First post here, but I've been lurking for a couple weeks. I'm pretty sure I've seen some of you guys on the roads...

I'm driving a blue 05 sti with gold wheels. Still stock for a few more weeks until I get over to SoG.

I've done Scott's school and a Panoz track day @ RA with the Sti so far.

21. Alex

Welcome to WRXatlanta Brian, enjoy your stay :)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

22. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome brian :bigthumb:

23. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Welcome to WRXatlanta buddy:bigthumb:

24. AdvanceREX

AdvanceREX Member

nice to meet ya

1. Where do you live? Gainesville, the northern hall county end of it.
    2. What do you preferred to be called (not your username)? My name is Brian so I guess that will work, or you can call me Looper, lots of people call me that too… or you can call me ‘B’… everyone at work does
    3. What do you drive? I drive a silver 2002 WRX… which is wash and washed once a week, lol… sorry, first actual ‘new car’ sensation for me here, so its kinda my baby…
    4. How modded is your ride? Its stock… for now at least, I just got it about three weeks ago.
    5. Where do you usually by parts? Advance auto parts, its where I work so it works out farely nice for me.
    6. Do you visit any other local boards? This is my first board since I got the car, so not yet…
    7. Show, Go, or Stock and staying that way? Haven’t really decided yet, I think I will go with show for now till I learn the car a little… ok, a lot better… lol
    8. Do you wave to other wrx's when you see then coming towards you? Always! Any and everyone I see.
    9. Where did you find out about WRXatlanta? From a guy that stopped by work whose name was Brian, but he didn’t tell me what his forum name was, he has a black, with gold rims, 04 or 05 sti… if you read this man let me know and thanx for letting me know about the site bud.

25. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to the club buddy... there was a bunch of stuff goin on last week... next big thing comin up is the subaru warehouse meet on staurday, april 9th... you can find details at http://www.wrxatlanta.com/bb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=965

its gonna be big... if u plan on goin, u will need to inform the necessary people (details in the thread) so that they can make the required arrangements...

hope to see u out there

26. BelvnAWD

Welcome! What kind of hookups can we get for things like oil, filters, paint???

J/K....or am I?

:cool:

Seriously though grats on the newer car and look forward to seeing you at some of the events!

27. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Yeah man welcome to WRXatlanta. Hopefully I will see you at some of the events upcoming.

28. GTscoob

Welcome to the site everyone!

29. AdvanceREX

AdvanceREX Member

thanx again

cool beans maybe i will meet you guys up at some events in the future, but not until i get some mods, i dont wanna show up in a stock condition around a bunch of guys whos cars will dwarf mine in comparison... but you definitely will in time, dont worry bout that.:bigthumb:

ok speaking of which, now i'm off to see what you guys have for sale...

30. Weapon

welcome to the site man..im sure you wont be stock long..but you have a good start..learn your car first then mod..let me know if you have any questions

31. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Re: thanx again

there are a lot of WRXatlanta members with nearly stock cars... the meets are primarily for hanging out and getting to know people in the area who share similar interests... hope to see u around in the near future :)

32. turbowrx

turbowrx New Member

whats up everybody?? I heard about wrx atlanta and decided to join on up. I met milo the other day at the track during the import showdown. I was talking to you in the white wrx with the knowledge sticker on the window. I finally settled down and got a 12.8, but I think I could have done better. I wish that wasn't my first time at the track.

33. Weapon

welcome to the site..i have never been to the track either so im sure ill will be the suck till i get the hang of it

34. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I've never been in my rex @ the track. I took my truck to the track back in the day about 3 1/2 years ago. Anyways Welcome to the club man. Hope to see you around at some of the events.

The next event is the caravan to the warehouse meet details at:
    http://www.wrxatlanta.com/bb/showthread.php?threadid=1040

35. BelvnAWD

Re: thanx again

My car is essentially stock, just a few small mods so far. Come on out and take a look at other cars, its the best way to figure out what mods you do and don't want!

36. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad u signed up shae (spelling?)... u ran a 12.8 huh.... very impressive... what turbo/EM u running? also what power r u making?

37. GTscoob

haha stock:D

Wont be that way for long if you follow the trend of the others who've joined the site . . .

Welcome!

38. turbowrx

turbowrx New Member

Its Shai. I'm running a vf34 and utec with hours.......of tuning. last dyno I was 310hp, 294 tq. With all the heat that day...thank God for the front mount.

39. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

wow... what boost r u running?

40. turbowrx

turbowrx New Member

I'm at 20 psi right now..... but my sti pinks are on their last leg. So I'll have some PE 750cc in very soon.

41. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

That is sweet. I will bet Milo or Mike might be interested in buying your STi Pinks, they will both need to upgrade thier injectors for their VF39's.

42. Alex

Welcome :bigthumb:

43. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

Hello All. I moved to the area about a month ago. I am anxious to catch up with autocross and meet some people. I haven't seen many subies up in kennesaw, but I'm sure I will sooner or later. I'll be seeing you all at the warehouse meet saturday.

Where do you live? Kennesaw

What do you preferred to be called (not your username)? Matt

What do you drive? '04 JBP STi

How modded is your ride? COBB AP stage 2, Helix catted DP, Perrin Catback, KN Short Intake, Whitline rear strutbar, Tein S-Tech springs(soon to be STI PINKs), Hotchkis street swaybars, Bronze Rota SDRs, I also have SS brake lines and a lightweight pulley that needs to go on. HOPING TO BE RID OF MY BIG STI WING SOON IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE.

Where do you usually buy parts? Where ever is the cheapest

Do you visit any other local boards? NASIOC

Show, Go, or Stock and staying that way? GO

Do you wave to other wrx's when you see then coming towards you? ALWAYS WAVE

Where did you find out about WRXatlanta? BelvnAWD

44. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

BTW..has anyone had trouble with the noise restriction rules while autocrossing?

45. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Well you are in luck. There is a lot of people on this board that like to autocross. But anyways, welcome to the club guy. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

46. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Welcome Mr. 200th member!!!:bigthumb:

-drums

47. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to wrxatlanta matt... im one of the autocrossers here and drive one of the louder wrx's... had no trouble with the noise rules at the last event... hope it stays that way...

we're planning a caravan for the warehouse tour... details at http://www.wrxatlanta.com/bb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1040

48. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I am another of the autocrossers, The first event was the first time they ever tested db for autocross, no cars were disqualified fro being to loud, however they did not have the test equipment set up in the correct place. That was my work assignment, and I think the highest was on of the karts that was at like 93 db.

49. Weapon

if milo's car passed then who would be disqualified for being to loud???:confused:

50. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:D