Step 2: Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yerrow, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Glad to see so many new people joining. To answer someone's question about Barret; it is notorious for street racing around those nights.

2. Hey i live really close and i used ot go there all the time...you must live near me (i'll get you those pics soon, i have homework to do)

3. seamonkey

seamonkey Member

by the way some of you might know who i am i was at the warehouse meet and the last dyno day at topspeed

4. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Street Racing on Barrett Parkway.

I have lived off of Barrett Lakes Blvd. for over 5 years now, and I am so tired of these lunatic drivers on BP. I hope that the cops keep on cracking down on these unsafe drivers. Race at a racetrack, not on BP. There have been many bad crashes since I have lived here and I can't wait to move elsewhere!!. I think racing is cool, but take it to the track or some sanctioned event. It's always the Hondas by the way, I have never seen a Subie do street racing EVER!!.:mad:

5. MarkM2016GTI

Hello.

Your the guy from upstate NY right with the Sedona Red wagon?. How are you doing?. Welcome to the club!!.

Mark

6. 1984

1984 Member

Hi, just joined this forum today. I live in Athens.

[​IMG]

That's the best recent pic I have of my car...

7. MarkM2016GTI

Welcome Aboard!!.

Nice looking car!!. Welcome to WRXatlanta!!. You will really like it.

Mark

8. married05gt

married05gt starting over

welcome welcome

What suspension mods do you have, I looks good

9. Alex

Looking :cool:

10. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

very nice....I like......Welcome to the boards...

11. slizan99

slizan99 Member

Just wanted to say it was good meeting some of you guys the other day at SOG. To everyone else, i'm Jake and I recently picked up a 04 Forester XT. I know it's not a WRX, but it's all in the family, right?;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

welcome, welcome, thats one of the nicest foresters I've seen. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we are more than happy to have anyone in the subaru family join us.

13. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

works for me

14. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

hey jake welcome to the club. thats a sweet lookin forester:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

15. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

its about time you started posting homie.......yeah his car is pretty freakin fast y'all..............

16. Alex

Shaggin' wagon :cool:

17. 1984

1984 Member

I've got Tein SS coilovers. In that pic my car is almost on the sidewalk so it actually looks a lot lower than it really is. I've also got front and rear strut bars. Yeah, I know they're practically useless, but they look nice :cool:

18. jt money

welcome to the club. nice lookin car. i always have liked the wingless trunk.:p oh and i like the curb lowering kit.
    J/K anything to eliminate that wheel gap.:p pic lookes good.

19. jt money

wtf happened to the middle three posts and 1984's car pic.:confused:

20. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

wassup 1984 and jake... welcome to WRXatlanta...

1984: car definitely looks good... hope to see u at some of the future meets

jake: it was good meeting u last week at SOG... man ur car looks good and is sick fast... i need to go for a ride sometime... by the way, my brother is in the market for a new car and i was wondering if u had some time at ur convenience when u could show him a forrester thats done right :bigthumb:

21. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Not only is it in the family, but its faster in a straight line than many of our cars...Wecome to all the new people! This board is getting better and better!

22. slizan99

slizan99 Member

anytime. for you or your brother.

23. slizan99

slizan99 Member

Mine has been worked over pretty good, so it's fast in a straight line and in the twisties.

24. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

sweet forester!! welcome home fellas!!

25. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thanks buddy... appreciate the offer... i'll be sending u a message sometime next month and we could set up a convenient time / place

26. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

that is one sweet forrester man! welcome to the board. you wont find a friendlier or more helpful group of guys.
    andrew

27. slizan99

slizan99 Member

Thanks for all the warm welcomes from everybody:D

28. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Welcome aboard Jake and 1984.

I hope to meet you guys at a future meet sometime.

29. BelvnAWD

Hi I am a new scoobie chick!My Name is Fiona Elise and My daddy says that some day, I will be doing e brake drifts in the snow. I am excited to be a part of the WRXAtlanta crew and look forward to attending a few meets in the near future!

[​IMG]

30. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

That is great news Scott. Has the shock of being a dad hit you yet. Congratulations

31. BelvnAWD

Not even remotely....

32. Alex

Someone get that girl some decals and handout cards!

33. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

congrats man, she is georgeous! most babies freek me out but i think that you got lucky my man.

34. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

congratulations from WRXatlanta to u and the wife :bigthumb:

35. Slack

Slack I take peekture, CLEEK! Supporting Member

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this site, but not new to the Subaru community. I've been a fairly active member (name on there is Slack) on NASIOC since I bought my car in April of 2002. I had heard about this site before, but I got a reminder from Scott Siegel the other day when I was checking out the new Tribeca.

Here's a little bit about me and my car:

I bought the car at Sommer's Subaru in Mequon, Wi in April of 2002. I attended my first 'install day' in August of '02 and have been hooked on Subaru's ever since.

Tomorrow I am going to be putting my car under the knife and giving her a heart transplant. The stock EJ22 has been sick for a while, so I bought a new 3.0L H6 (EZ30R) to replace it.

I've competed in quite a few auto-x's and one rally-x. I also co-planned and organized a 'dragon for the midwest' up in Wisconsin called The Lizard. It was a lot of fun. We ran the event twice and had over 70 people in attendence and 55 cars. Check out the pic below of my car on one of the gravel sections of the Lizard. :)

That's about all for now. Thanks for the invite, Scott.

Mick

Here's one of my favorite pics of my car in action:

[​IMG]

36. Alex

Welcome bud, I also joined nabisco in apr of 02 ;)

37. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to the club buddy... we have a bunch of g2gs planned in may... check them out in the g2g section... hope to see u at some of them

38. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Way to go buddy..I'm really happy for you and your wife.....Pretty little girl...now lets just hope she's not really really hot!!! haha.....Congrats partner...

39. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

BelvnAWD, congrats man! Just wait about a year and you'll really start enjoying the baby. I love kids! I'm guessing there's not much better than becoming a dad.

subicon, welcome to the site! I Hope to see you around this summer.

40. BelvnAWD

Thanks all and welcome Subiecon...I' am soooooo freakin tired,,,,

41. Where do you live?
    Huntington, WV

What do you preferred to be called (not your username)?
    Josh

What do you drive?
    04 WRX

How modded is your ride?
    Stock as hell, for now:D

Where do you usually buy parts?
    Don't know yet

Do you visit any other local boards?I don't know what you mean by local, but I do have a s/n on sportcompactracing.com

Show, Go, or Stock and staying that way?
    Stock, but planning on show and go

Do you wave to other wrx's when you see then coming towards you?
    Nod

Where did you find out about WRXatlanta?
    Tom's WRX is a good buddy of mine and he told me about it when I told him I was considering a subbie

42. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to WRXatlanta bro

43. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

nice to have another wrx fan around!! hope to see you down in this neck of the woods sometime!!

44. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Scott, your baby is beautiful, congratulations man!!!

Welcome Subicon, I remember talking to you at the warehouse meet.

And Josh, its great to have another whiteknight in the house!

45. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

46. Im actually planning on coming down for the install day and cook out at Tom's on the 21st

47. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

awesome... look forward to seeing u there

48. Alex

Hey Josh, welcome to the WRXatlanta family :bigthumb:

Lookin' forward to seeing ya on the 21st! :cool:

49. BelvnAWD

sweet more white knights!!! We may actually have enough of us to make a pic worth while....Welcome Josh!

50. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Scott, Very beautiful girl you have, you must me very proud! Congrats! She looks very peaceful there.

Subicon, welcome to da club! It's a friendly place.

Josh, I met you when you were helping tommy move out in H-town. I was living with him on 3rd Ave. He told me about your new purchase. Good choice my friend. I'll be in H-town the weekend of the 21st and the 28th, maybe I can stop by and check the new subie out. Welcome to da club, glad to have some peeps from WV representing!!!

-drums