steve@SOG

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by mokinbird87, Aug 31, 2007.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

wait the manager from infiniti!? nice! hrs a great guy, both of my parents have infinities and they love this guy

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I admit, I didn't really read this post.

But I just wanted to say, yeah, Steve has pissed me off a few times, but I actually came to appreciate his candor over that of the associates who will lie to you. I do wish the service was faster, because they always take a 30 minute job and make it last 2 hours, but you can't always be fast.

Life goes on though.

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

yea neal is awesome! i see him almost every time...

4. reconracer

reconracer Member

Under United States federal law and most state laws there is nothing illegal about one of the parties to a telephone call recording the conversation, or giving permission for calls to be recorded or permitting their telephone line to be tapped. However the Telephone recording laws in some U.S. states require only one party to be aware of the recording, while other states require both parties to be aware. It is considered better practice to announce at the beginning of a call that the conversation is being recorded.
    This will answer your questions: http://www.dmqlaw.com/CM/Articles/Articles85.asp
    Georgia Electronic Invasion of Privacy Statute, O.C.G.A. ยง16-11-60 et seq