Dealer Review Stivers Decatur Subaru - Best Experience

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Stetson, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Stetson

Stetson Member

I just wanted to give a 'shout out' to Stivers Subaru in Decatur! I bought a brand new Subaru STI in March and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. As a follow-up my girlfriend was looking for a new car and we started at Stivers once she settled in on a Subaru. She bought a 2012 Outback this past week-end and once again it was a fantastic experience.

Awesome staff, great deals and of course a pile of fantastic Subarus.

One other side note - I drive past several other atlanta Subaru dealers to go out of my way to have my cars serviced at Stivers. I participate in track events all year long and Stivers perform both service and pre-event tech on my STI. They are tops!

Thanks again Stivers!

Brian Stetson

2. rx7scott

rx7scott Member

I just bought my STI there on the Dec 14th and I totally agree with you, I'm still shaking my head in disbelief about how easy it was to deal with them.

3. Stetson

Stetson Member

They are a great bunch. Sales and service are top notch. We have had great experiences with both of our subarus and hope they last a long long time.

Are you into hitting the track at all? We rented Talladega Gran Prix for a private track day in November and it was such a success we did it again for January. The STI is a blasst to toss around on the course.

Hope you enjoy your STI.