STOLEN: 2008 Acura TL, 2000 Honda Civic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 07Ltd#767, May 30, 2011.

1. Kakies

Kakies New Member

Ugh. Well if you see any sketch looking mofos walking around with a pikachu umbrella, kill them.

$500 reward for the umbrella.

2. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I need to see pic of said umbrella....lol

3. Kakies

Kakies New Member

4. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

"A 22 year old hispanic man carrying a pikachu umbrella was gunned down on Austell road today. Authorities have no leads."

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

WTF my niece has this EXACT umbrella. Maybe I should steal it and collect $500?

6. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

suspect appears to have been shot from a .45 caliber HK USP, strangely, the assailant then turned the gun on himself...

...and the world was a better place...

7. Kakies

Kakies New Member

SHE HAS THE UMBRELLA??? WHERE DID SHE GET IT???????????? I've had mine since I was like 10 and I can't find one anywhere!

8. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

:rofl:

is it wrong to ask for pics when you go see the car? Do you have to verify that it's yours....like collecting a loved one at the morgue?

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I don't really recall ears but again I don't pay attention to Pokemon crap....lol

She's had it for YEARS. It was a birthday gift since she was like 5 yrs old from her dad.

10. 07Ltd#767

of course not, I'm gonna post taht shit up this afternoon if possible, gonna try and peak through the fence as the wrecker place is only a mile from my house

11. Kakies

Kakies New Member

My Aunt had to deal with this more than once, and she told us to make sure we take a camera with us. I'm sure it's expected

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

crushed in the trunk of the TL....

hopefully your shit's still in there, gun and umbrella. lol

13. 07Ltd#767

wouldn't let me see it, have to contact Cobb County in the morning as those diligent fucks never made a case report and signed it over to a detective, so my cars still under police hold...

hooray for our tax dollars at work. I hope they at least caught the assholes that did this

14. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

I have a friend in the used car business. If you are still interested I can ask to see if they have anything you are looking for, in one of their lots.

15. b reel

b reel Active Member

they are too busy covering up murders of innocent victims by the cops to be concerned about your car Drew

16. Jake

Jake Active Member

you see, wha ha happen wuz

17. 07Ltd#767

first post edited

18. Matt

oooh...I wanna be at the dealership when you're there. I need some parts anyway.

19. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Looks unpromising as far as a payout and you will be trading it in eh?

20. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

such a stalker

21. Kakies

Kakies New Member

Must be nice.

22. Jake

Jake Active Member

find out what buy back is, lol. i might have some spare cash in a couple of weeks. haha

23. Matt

to have a stalker? or to have the car recovered.

24. Kakies

Kakies New Member

Matt, you can stalk me any day

25. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Only cause you know you are safe? :rofl:

26. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Okay Drew so they told you the TL was wrecked and undriveable? Then it's apparently fine and no damage now? This sounds flaky on the cops behalves.

Here's a thought....
    1) They found both cars
    2) The Civic is the one actually damaged and undriveable
    3) Upon further review it was found that the people who stole the cars also found a Pikachu umbrella
    4) Said thiefs were quoted saying "Who the fuck uses this thing? "
    5) *Stab stab stab*
    6) Civic is damaged and undriveable because the Pikachu umbrella was stabbed through the intake manifold while the car was running.

Yeah I can totally see that happening.

27. Matt

:rofl:

28. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

hahahah

drews sunglasses were still in the car

29. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

but not the gun right?

30. wrxin8or

nope :wtc:

apparently they even took the change out of the center console, but left the $180 sunglasses.

noobs

31. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

any leads on the culprits? I'm sure there are prints everywhere.

32. wrxin8or

dunno...I'm 800ish miles away so I get half of my updates through this thread...

33. Smurfzilla

Smurfzilla Member

That sucks. I've left my garage opened by accident before. Its like asking for it if you have nice stuff.

34. 07Ltd#767

Well, I know they must have dusted pretty well because I have finger print shit all over me :|

I hope they wrecked my car and died. Assholes.

35. 07Ltd#767

^^oopsies again. -kakies

36. 07Ltd#767

yeah, hardly any damage. Looks like they bumped into something on the front bumper, but it's so negligible I'm not even going to report it. Inside was disgusting, but completely in tact, no damage that i can see. It looks like some fucking ghetto smurf douchebag and a friend took it for a ride, the front seats were leaning back like they put it in a rap video.

Cops found traces of drug use, dusted the unholy shit out of the car, went on their way. Car was towed to a local Acura dealership where it sits right now having two new keys cut and programmed for it. After that, it's off to the car wash to get detailed and get all of that dust shit out of the car.

All in all, doesn't look like I'm even going to have to file a claim, as I have towing on my policy and the keys are the only thing that would go on claim. I'll have to drive it and make sure it's mechanically sound, but looks wise it just looks really dirty. Anxious to see how many miles were put on it, too, as I just filled it up w/ gas and I reset my trip odometer at each fill up.

37. wrxin8or

damn, we almost got an SUV outta that deal

at least I get my car back now

38. 07Ltd#767

we may still. I'm still thinking about trading for one.

39. wrxin8or

well played sir.

40. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Man I hate to see this crap! I had a car stolen from me about 6 years ago, it was the worse feeling ever. To make it even worse it was stolen at my apartment that was about 1000 feet away from a police station. When the cop got there she said more than likely they would never find the people who stole it. :|

I got it back 1 week later in perfect condition other than the finger print dust and a shit load of cigarette butts and garbage everywhere. I sold the car to my dad as soon as I got it back and it was stolen from him 2 twice. I fucking hate theives!! That car had been broken into 1 and stolen 3 times and they never found any of the assholes who did it.This was in Florida

Good luck man

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  41. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Ugh. It's been fucking defiled. I would just get rid of it.

42. 07Ltd#767

I think that's still the plan. There's some minor damage to the drivers side rubber shit inside the door that will have to be replaced, and there's a little bit of body work that will need to be done, but everything else seems good.

43. b reel

b reel Active Member

drain the oil and burn it down on the way to the body shop

44. John

John Active Member

Does one still get the reward if the umbrella has bullet holes in it? haha

45. Jake

Jake Active Member

do not read the below statement, it is illegal. lol

**you should claim any scratches/paint imperfections and have that bitch detailed to the T. say any and all previous issues (if any) you had with the car were a result of the theft. **

46. b reel

b reel Active Member

think the first place I would take it is to a shop to have the drivetrain checked out.

47. John

John Active Member

the best disclaimer i've ever seen

48. 07Ltd#767

Damage done:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

49. Matt

so wait...did someone attempt to break in and steal it...after it was stolen?

50. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I see the dent and is the door bent out? I thought the keys were in it? Like Matt said so it was attempted to be stolen twice perhaps? Crazy.