Suggestion - loaners!

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by eyeballs, Mar 14, 2012.

1. eyeballs

eyeballs Member

You guys should think about getting a loaner vehicle or two! That would make it so much easier for those of us that have difficulty arranging drop-off and pick-up...and in turn making it easier for us to give you more money.

2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Probably has something to do with insurance...I don't know.

But, they should definitely consider being open on Saturdays...just for part sales.

3. eyeballs

eyeballs Member

Yea the problem with being open on saturdays is someone has to come in to work on a saturday, and who wants to do that? Not me.

On the other hand, most customers are able to get over to the shop alot easier on a saturday. But I digress....

Loaners FTW!

4. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Not a bad idea at all.

I've taken days off work to get work done at AllPro. Hate to do it, but it was worth it to me.

5. techlord

techlord Active Member

personally I am a firm believer if you mod your car even the slightest for performance then you MUST have a backup. A car can be bought most any day of the week for less than a grand on craigslist and liability is cheap. my 2 pennies

6. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

I've heard of AllPro being open on Saturdays on many occasions to help a fellow Subie guy out.

7. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

I have a backup, but without a trailer it still doesn't solve the I need a ride to and from the shop problem.

8. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

As have I...I'm talking about them being a parts supplier on Saturday. They have a huge inventory that most dealerships and parts stores can't compare to.

9. techlord

techlord Active Member

yeah, I have the wife follow. If I leave it there at all its there for a while

10. eyeballs

eyeballs Member

I have a backup, its my auto-x car but it can't carry baby seats.

I've got to have my wife and kids drive me down to all-pro to drop it off and pick it up....which is OK once in awhile but my car HATES me (lots of work needed since I've owned it) and my wife, understandably, gets annoyed with the 2 hour round trip. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat.

I just thought of this idea since I'll probably need a new clutch slave cyl soon and was thinking of bringing it to SOG so I could get a loaner. I actually decided to try it myself though if I have time before the weather gets hot. Too many other expenses right now.

11. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

hell they even opened up on a sunday for me!

12. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Loaners? Yes we have thought about this option and are considering this in the future.

There are many occasions we have come in on a Saturday or Sunday, if our "family" schedule is free, to work on cars or get parts to someone in need.

Your best bet, if you can only make it on the weekends is to contact Ryan or myself to see if a Saturday is a possibility.