tech... sliver & wrb

Discussion in 'General Community' started by miloman, Aug 17, 2004.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i left WRXAtlanta cards on a silver wrx (outside folk) and a wrb (parking deck off atlantic)

wondering if u guys r on the forum

ps: was the silver one urs jeb?

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I keep seeing a silver one around over here in WR29 spots. I'm guessing it's Jebs.

Dont bother putting one on my wagon, hehe, I'm sure you knew that already. I'm always parked behind Armstrong.

If you give me some cars thursday night I'll go put them on cars that I see too. Check out over on NASIOC, there is a whole thread about GT WRXs. Yerrow and I referred them all over here.

3. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

I have silver one that i park W25 (in front of police station). I passed by White STi this morning. It does look GOOOD!!

4. jeb

jeb Member

The silver in the wr29 that you left the card on is mine. Aint it purdy. I need to get my sideskirts painted though.

5. socrates42

socrates42 Member

speaking of side skirts, has anyone in the tech area thought about doing a group buy on painting side skirts.. i was thinking about it, if we had enough people i bet that we could get some sort of discount, i know i need mine painted

6. GTscoob

Mine are painted but good luck for everybody else

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

my car is black so the side skirts don't look too bad... but if we can get a good deal on paint, i'll be interested

8. GTscoob

yeah but they could be glossy black . . .