Vendor Review Thanks Again Allpro

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Rallyblue04, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Rallyblue04

Rallyblue04 New Member

Brandon and all the guys over at allpro built my car from the ground up and I would really like to say Thanks for a pretty bang up job. The car runs flawlessly and I love showing people that what they thought was fast is in fact.....not. A few details. 04 jbp wrx. EJ255swap, 06 5 speed trans, rear end, axles, 4 pot front and 2 pot rears, 2011 wheels and tires, STI scoop and bumper, 06 interior swap(down to the carpet), new ECU, throttle body and ECU harness. All around a very professionally built car. I get compliments all the time. Thanks to everyone over at allpro for the great job.

2. nygiant

nygiant Member

sounds awesome. pics?

3. Rallyblue04

Rallyblue04 New Member

I will take some tomorrow. I haven't washed it in a couple weeks tho I do have to warn you.

4. Rallyblue04

Rallyblue04 New Member

alright ladies and gents I finally got some pictures of the car. its kinda clean cause it was raining out. just gotta get them uploaded from my phone.

5. Rallyblue04

Rallyblue04 New Member

okay well I got them uploaded to my computer but I am computer dumb so I have no clue how to put them on here. anybody know how?

6. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Apparently there are companies that can help you with this problem ;)

Congrats on the car and great service at AllPro!

7. chameleon

chameleon Member

In for pics ...

<-- Favorite Mod ... says it all.

8. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

you have to upload them to a hosting site. http://imgur.com is one of the best/easiest.