Vendor Review Thanks to Allpro!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by crazyazn, May 23, 2011.

1. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

What started out as a simple inquiry about getting my friends bugeye and my car aligned, turned into me also getting a wrapped downpipe for my STI.

Patrick was super cool and tolerant of my dozens of PM's about pricing a catless Invidia DP and scheduling while I was sitting in a meeting at work, and made everything so simple. Brandon was awesome and obviously knowledgeable about my car, and pointed out and explained what he was about to do, and aspects about my car that I wasn't even aware of.

Everyone at the shop was friendly and made you feel like a 'old friend' and they even let me wander about the shop a little while my car was getting worked on. Now sure a DP isn't anything complicated to install, but Brandon got the DP wrapped, installed and my car aligned in about 3hrs with me talking to him.

It's a good feeling to get such great customer service, as for me it goes a long way into making me comfortable having someone else work on my car. Needless to say, I will definitely go to Allpro again for work/service, and it really helps to have someone within 10min of my house :)

2. John

John Active Member

I really like the guys at Allpro. Honestly, its the only place I'm comfortable taking my car to have someone else work on it. If I don't do something myself, I talk to Brandon, Patrick, or Wes

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

don't forget Jon, John!

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_8 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E401 Safari/6533.18.5)

Glad to hear it all went well ;)

5. Raziel1

Raziel1 Member

Yep..AllPro is the bees knees! Great place to find parts and great customer service! If I didn't stay so far I'd be up there all the time, literally.

6. ApexShift

ApexShift Member

AllPro always does such a good job of making you feel at home with what they are doing. On numerous occasions I've only needed a small part or a quick fix and I'm still treated like I'm their best customer. They are such a great group of guys and do amazing work to boot.

7. kohlby777

kohlby777 Member

I can't agree more!