The biggest announcement in Atlanta Subaru History

Discussion in 'General Community' started by slowwrx, Jun 21, 2007.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Nah, I looked it up pretty quick on the 'net and since it had been preceded by a couple days of what I thought was an ear infection I figured it wasn't a stroke. :)

It still blows goats though... I'm one of the few unfortunates to have unending nerve pain from it, which is getting PRETTY DAMN OLD by now. Hopefully it'll go away.

2. techlord

techlord Active Member

No worries Bro, the largest and best Chipotle is just right around the block across from Cumberland Mall!

Glad to have you right across the street from me at Lockheed! See ya soon and Congrats on the new Job and I am stoked to get tuned on the 29th.

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Congrats dude :)
    Did you piss your pants?

4. Brian

Brian Active Member

So the real question is, how much is tuning going to cost now? :)

5. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Pretty much the same as it always has.

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Fergie....:keke:

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

you are not nearly sexually ambiguous enough to be sponsored by subway...

[​IMG]

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I think its a little bit more now but he's got access to an in-ground dyno, so there's no additional dyno mounting fees if you want to be dynotuned. I imagine road-tuning will be a thing of the past with the exception of smoothing out boost curves after the rest of the tune is complete since real world driving is different than simulated load on a dyno.

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I believe in one of the threads SS said that at SoG tuning was $150 an hour. At BG he said it is $157 an hour, or $150 if you use the cash discount. Plus, tuning will probably be quicker, and much MUCH safer now that he doesnt have to road tune

10. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

We would like to take this time to welcome Scott. We are super excited to have him as part of our family. We have known Scott for many years now, we actually met Scott before we had a shop. He and Dan went to GA Tech together. Dan is a Chem-E grad and Scott is a Mechanical-E grad...what a combo to have at a tuner shop. 2 GA Tech Engineering grads. It really can't get any better. We are so proud to have you on board Scott. Thanks for choosing us. I see huge things coming from this. I hope we can grow together for years to come :)

I'd like to say that Scott will have free reign for the most part on how he wants to deal with his ideas on how to keep the Subaru community happy. We travel a lot with racing and aren't at the shop much anymore. We trust that Scott knows what he is doing :)

We also have a new front desk person. His name is Mike and some of you may know him as vteckidd or Mr. Kidd from some of the other boards. He is very knowledgeable and super friendly (not like myself :D). He can help you with all of your scheduling and parts sales needs. WE ARE TRYING TO PUSH OUR PARTS SALES A LITTLE MORE AND WE ARE DIRECT WITH TONS OF COMPANIES WHICH MEANS GREAT DEALS FOR YOU. THIS SHOULD BE MUCH EASIER NOW THAT WE HAVE A KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES PERSON. You can reach him at mike@batlground.com or 770-319-9605

So welcome you 2. We are so proud to have both of you :)

Tracy

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

I dropped by BG a couple weeks ago for the 1st time. I didn't know where they were, but Tom @ Grand Muffler mentioned they were right down the street so I went looking. I think it was Mike who took a couple minutes to show me around the shop(thanks again). I'm sure I'll be needing some work sooner than later...

12. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

that would be me! thanks for stopping by!

13. slowwrx

Mike was working on packages with Siegel when I was there earlier today. Mike is learning about subarus already. In a couple of weeks Siegel should have him broke in.

LOL

Matt

14. pankopp

pankopp Member

hell yeah now i only need to drive like four miles from school to get tuned... yay! so, any info on when he will begin tuning and prices/packages.....

15. slowwrx

Scott is on the dyno right now tuning. I stopped by to help Mike move somethings around, if you tell me what you want done Ill go out there and ask him how long.

Matt

16. Trey

Trey Active Member

Good luck Scott, I doubt I'll venture that far for a tune but you will do well as always.

17. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

18. Trey

Trey Active Member

:rofl:

19. Hazzard

Hazzard Member