The Complaint Thread FML

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Texsun, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Texsun

Texsun Member

Atleast I dont get double whammied!

[​IMG]

2. Willsanches

Willsanches Member

That deer is havin a far worse day than any of us

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  3. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

no complaints here...NO SURGERY!!! the first digit you see thats fucked up in the picture has over a dozen breaks in it, but theyre afraid that opening it up will move everything around and could make it worse. theyre going to let it heal as is and hopefully my body does what it normally does (kicks ass at everything) and it heals like it should. loaded me up w/ 30 more percs, told me to head back next week for more xrays to check the status. also made me this fancy guy, which is causing me more pain than anything else. the wierd angle causes it to throb a little more than i'd like, but fuck that...still don't have to cut into it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. b reel

b reel Active Member

extreme meat tenderizing right there

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

wait till Kakie rolls over it when you are sleeping. In lieu of pain and suffering Brett should sign over his share of the boat.

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

No complaints here in the redneck riviera except fat chicks are everywhere but the occasional hottie is worth the duds.

How did you do that drewski?

7. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

brett smash was in full effect this past weekened

8. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

which redneck riviera? There's Panama City and Gulf Shores.

9. b reel

b reel Active Member

if it borders the Gulf then it's the Redneck Rivera

10. b reel

b reel Active Member

complaint, Justy ate another wheel bearing. Spindle shot and can't find parts. What to do with it now?

11. techlord

techlord Active Member

12. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

You can have the hub off of my wheelbarrow.

13. b reel

b reel Active Member

that spindle may be to big, might be that time for a swa

14. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

My complaint for the day is the fact that my car won't be on the road for another two weeks. Why? Well EQ's customer service blows a big one. I've been trying to order their stupid AOS for the past THREE weeks but no one ever answers the damn phone nor responses to an email. I finally had to send him a rude pm on one of the board and which he responded saying he'd call me early this week, tomorrow will be Thursday and have yet to hear from him nor did anyone answer when I call the shop. I talked to Crawford today about just ordering theirs even though it removes the PCV system (which I'd prefer to kit) and they're on back order as well for another two weeks. WTF? Is there all of a sudden a demand for AOS??

15. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Wait till Kakies screams when he trys to insert that....lol

16. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

Complaint for yesterday (I usually don't have much).

Taking engine out of porsche 914. Wheels off, car is lowered to ground, about 3 inches clearance underneath. Spent a few minutes trying to undo bolt for the engine cradle and realized it's a bot/nut combo. Realize that I have to stick my arm completely under the car and bend my arm back around because the nut is enclosed on all easily accesible sides.

Get the hang of it, but cussing out germans..switch to other side. Spend 30minutes cussing at why I can't get leverage/get the ratchet on the bolt in the hard to reach location only to realize some asshole used a different bolt (dif size) and I wasted all that time underneath the spider infested car that's hovering 3 inches above the ground. :rofl:

17. pankopp

pankopp Member

Been there... it sucks. But after the third or fourth time you drop the motor/trans you will have it out in less than an hour. I've timed my self.:ddirty: