The Dinner Meet Thread! Next One: 7:15PM 2/8 Firebird Rotisserie - Dunwoody

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Matt, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Good seeing everyone as always. Where shall we dine next week? Matt and I are compiling a new list for 2011 of the restaurants we'd like to try as well as the ones we've visited in the past for the dinner meets. Expect a new, 2011 specific, thread from him tomorrow with additional information :)

2. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Sorry couldn't make it, Alex I prepped the TMIC but haven't actually welded it yet.

I'm headed to the shop in the morning though and Ill do it then.

Ill meet you in the afternoon on the way home.

3. Alex

No problemo dude, I know you're a busy man :) You did miss the fireside chats at dinner though :wiggle: Did you end up buying that blue sparco that was for sale btw?

4. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

No Sparco for me. I've got my Kirkey race seats in the car right now but I see some EVO 8 seats in my near future. They will obviously need to be recovered.

5. Alex

We've got a customer who wants to sell a pair if you're interested - he'll let them go cheeeeap.

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I couldn't make it either...got stuck working late.

Who knew...I thought quitting my job I'd be working less ;)

7. Ohh I forgot to mention another restaurant I highly recommend for the meets, not sure if you guys wanna drive up there or not. But it's called Umaido, the ramen noodle shop.

It's off Suwanee Exit 111. Really good ramen noodles (not your shinramen) with different soups, toppings, etc for usually about $10.

Also they have a contest, finish 4 bowls of ramen in 20 mins, its free. And finish Spicy Ramen Level 100 in 10 mins and its free. Thought I throw that out there.

8. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

oof, that's far. We've tried Gwinnett meets in the past and they didn't fare so well. :(

9. Matt

Closing this. Thanks for a great year, everyone! Look for a new thread to be up shortly.

10. wrxin8or

I like posting in locked threads.

11. Matt

don't we all.

12. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

God dammit.

13. wrxin8or

lawl.