The many car's of Craig

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Suby1128, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

So we just got a new addition into our garage/driveway, so I figured now would be a time to post pictures of the other cars we own.

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (Sedona Red Pearl)
    [​IMG]

2004 Jaguar XJR (Jaguar Racing Green) - Soon to be traded in (to pay for the Porsche)
    [​IMG]

2005 VW Jetta GLI (Tornado Red) - now with 35% more tint
    [​IMG]

Our Newest Addition: 2006 Porsche Boxter (Black)
    [​IMG]

While the Boxter is still being broken in (no going over 3000 rpm until after 2000 miles), it is still a fun car to drive. I'm looking forward until after the break in so I can take it for a real drive.

Craig

Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
  2. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Nice!!

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

very nice man..I wouldnt mind picking up a porsh one day

4. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

show off:fawk:
    jk

5. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

i'll have to borrow the parent figures 06 boxster S and we can have a mini cruise. Word of advice: leave the traction control on. It's smarter than i am

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

haha...like that takes much

lol j/k

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Yeah, but I have to say I hate the traction control on the Jaguar... I had to pull a u-turn and floor it in a heavy intersection. When I floored it the tires started spinning. I would have been able to control it but instead the car decides to basically sit dead in the water and cut off the fuel injectors until it regained traction :rolleyes:. Coulda been a really bad accident.

Craig

IBJaguarNeedsAWD

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Moving this to the journal :)

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

you mods and your special magic powers :lol: