The Reveal... *my car*

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Eric-RPS13-, May 7, 2006.

1. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

here we go (and yes I know there is body damage etc. no need to point it out :hsugh: , I didn't get the car for good fenders lol)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. suby113

suby113 Member

I thought you had a Suby?

3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Very nice! Tell us about the engine; that doesn't look stock. :)

4. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Nice car....

Def. not stock motor
    Intercooler must be hidden pretty well.

5. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Is that an sr20 or just stock with a turbo? either way it's nice

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

im interested in knowing too :)

7. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

from the looks of it, thats a red top s13, it comes with a t25 turbo stock and side intercooler

8. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

ya it's an SR20 with a R32 exhaust 3 inch from the turbo the the big ass muffler. has an S15 turbo (I think). field boost controller (need to get it working for teh 16 psi, ran a 12.9 on drag radials @ 16 psi :D). small front mount, greddy bov (I wanna do a 50/50). It might have bigger injectors, not to sure. S14 seats. <--- lots of other bits I bought it with
    I have installed new brakes and pads (axxis ult), k sport coilovers, bled/flushed just about everything (diff, power steering are all thats left), POS short shifter that isn't working right with 2nd gear (pops out of 2nd under cornering :| ), the wheels/tires I also added.
    TBD have power steering rack I need to put in, energy suspension bushings, turbo wrap and dp wrap, Trunk battery (optima red top), and new black front mount and black piping. Prolly repaint the engine cover and tons of stuff black. Get the cluster working right and the gas gauge to read right. see if this shifter will work right.

wish list: 300zx calipers, rotors/pads, ss lines, and master cylinder (stock suck wang). B&M short shifter. S15 front end, kouki tails, 5 lug convo, SSR type c or gram light 57-S pro in staggered, body/paint work. Finish the suspension up (cusco Type OS bars with rear OST, and cusco sways, toe rods all around, new front/rear control arms) and stitch welding for the trunk and door jams.

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

jdm silvia engine right?? havent seen on it so long I dont know.

10. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

oh ya, I didn't buy it to drift either and don't really want to drift (I liked my gs for that actually)
    Dewey drove it and liked it :) (btw I forgot to drive your rex [I think dewey is the person's sig on here at least, sorry if it's not])

it's JDM tyte :keke:

Last edited: May 7, 2006
  11. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

haha I was right the first time :wiggle:

12. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

ha ha thats one nice car, good deal but i thought u were gonna be in a suby family in a way i thought from ur car, but it's all good.. :coolugh:

13. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

nice ride!!! can't go wrong with the SR20 DET engine...gonna go panda style with that bad boy?

14. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

very nice! gratz!

15. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Sweet man, that car will be a blast to drive with that little turbo on it..

I actually took mine out on the street the other day it was a blast.

16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Nice S13 Eric. We sold ours to some guy in GA and we went out and bought a S14 to drop a black top SR20DET in it.

Hey is this the car that Jeff told me that you got crapped on? I faintly remember him telling me that it wasn't up to par to what you were aware of it when you bought it. Said something about it being one of the head guys on some forum (SEDA, Nico, ????)

17. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

that looks like a fun toy. Are you sure the second gear popping out is due to the short shifter? A lot of times that is due to major tranny issues.