The Surprise

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Alpharettawrx, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Alpharettawrx

Alpharettawrx Member

Hi everyone,

Let me start off by saying, it was a pleasure meeting you guys and also seeing your cool Subies at the bi-weekly meet a couple of weeks ago. You know the community is strong when you have been asked to leave 'cos they couldn't accommodate all of us. :keke:

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you all a really cool thing that happened to me. Some of you have read my other (and only) thread about my 2016 non-HK beauty I had to trade in for one with HK in it cos of the unbearable shrill from the stock speakers. I'm not sure if Subaru noticed that or if it's just a coincidence, but here's what I got in the mail..

[​IMG]

It's almost as if Subaru of North America is a close buddy who has seen my obsessive ways of keeping my car clean, about me removing and hand dusting my mats in random parking lots, but also knew that the only way I'd own a Dyson (albeit it's probably one of the better handheld vacuums) is if one was given to me. I just can't wrap my head around spending that much for a vacuum, which in my case would likely only be used for the car (got two full size Dysons at home).

This is definitely one of the best gifts I've gotten. And since it was a total surprise, it's even sweeter.

Now I have to figure a way to thank them. Any ideas guys and gals?

Attached Files:

2. zzang2gee

zzang2gee New Member

This is very awesome. Congratulations!!! To thank them... maybe write a hand written letter? i dunno. Either way you express your gratitude, they will be appreciated as well.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Neat! I love the idea of a handwritten letter. Although, sharing the Subaru love is probably the best way to say thanks :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk