The "We don't care whatever it is you're arguing about in the chatbox" thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

[​IMG]

Just remember -- no threats. Other than that, play nice

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
  2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

:argue:

:drama:

3. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

hey how bout them chinese cruise missiles 9/11 pentagon islamist jihad pakistan billions helicopters tanks muslim iraq abortion birth certificate big bank accounts welfare checks

4. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

:gfight:

5. techlord

techlord Active Member

don't forget unemployment checks
    :D

6. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

oh ya can't forget that. World revolves around unemployment checks, just found out today.

7. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

wagunz how does it feel to hate me, but than have my car in your signature? lolol you're pathetic. yeah my unemployment checks bought me my car and all the stuff for it. Yeah i'm a that little fucker. Big mouth you hate so much, yet your dreaming about my car, having in your signature, i bet you even have wet dreams about it, old man.

8. 07Ltd#767

yup...this is gonna end well...

9. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

And wungz, ill be at V meet in 2 hours. You know how my car looks, stop by and call me a little fucker. I would love to see that. Maybe my unemployment checks will be enough to bail me out after i stomp all ver your big mouth.

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Just remember -- no threats. Other than that, play nice :)

11. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

because violence solves everything....schmuck

12. blaster

I guess you didn't notice your car's on blocks in his sig…

13. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

it doesnt solve anything, but sure as hell puts someone in his place.

14. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

my car in his signature.

15. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

If people learend to speak out of the correct hole, we never would be typing this.

16. blaster

It's on blocks. It's a joke, and the joke's clearly on you.

[​IMG]

17. Matt

damn...who stoled the enkei's?!

18. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I like when people follow me.

19. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

They're wishing that they had the rpf1's. The unemployment checks do wonders I heard, you can buy whatever your mind desires.

20. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

bigger meltdown than chernobyl

21. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I find that generally violence does actually solve things.

22. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I find that slowwrx is generally an ass

23. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

qft!

24. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Generally only temporarily. Then they get out of the hospital and go right back to doing whatever it was that got them in the hospital in the first place. Back when I was a cop it was the same way. Get in a fight with a guy, smack him down, put him in jail and they are right back a couple months later.

25. Figment

Figment Member

I dont care who beats who down.....i just want free checks. Maybe a hooker or two...oh and some blow with those hookers extra slut hold the std's thanks!

26. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Didn't know you used to be a cop, that's pretty sweet.

27. b reel

b reel Active Member

So is this the "thump a Jew" thread?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  28. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

no, i think it's still about our tax dollars buying shit for his car. does that technically make them our parts?

29. Matt

if so, I'm coming to collect my wheels.

30. b reel

b reel Active Member

car parts or baby food either way you end up with a steaming pile shit

31. techlord

techlord Active Member

alex it may be time for an anything goes subforum in off topic.

moderators can be Matt Ball and Nicad to ensure everyone stays in line. :rofl:

32. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Wow really? You buy my parts? I get stinky 200 dollar a week. you think that can buy me anything for my car? You sir are full of......ignorance. I wish you wold lose your job and get these stinky unemployment checks, I would ask you how it's going. You acting like I want these stinky low income unemployment checks, find me a job in this economy, till then, stfu. And I bet I got more money than you on my bank account, and no debts to my name. What i have is all paid in cash. I worked since I was 15, paid taxes till I was 20, I damn well deserve these unemployment checks. You don't need to reply here anymore, because you just come back with more and more ignorance and hatred.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  33. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

it's been brought up a few times...

34. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

How do you only pay taxes until you were 20? I want to do that.

Aside from that, the rest of your post is nonsense. Wagunz was unemployed for like 6 months this year, and during that time, he didn't spend any money. He busted his ass and found a job. You need to do the same. I don't want to support you with my tax dollars.

It is nothing personal against you. I don't want to support anyone with my tax dollars. I have enough trouble supporting myself with my income.

35. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I can't stand all the people that get unemployment checks, welfare, and food stamps while living in a crapbox but have an Escalade or Corvette sitting in the yard. That's the problem with society today. Material things are more important than living according to these sorry people. Sure there are a few exceptions but many brag about it an do it bc they are just plain lazy.

36. Matt

he's only 20 and that's when he lost his jerb.

there's plenty of companies hiring right now, but not some schmuck off the streets. My company has about 30 open positions that we're hiring for. But you have to have previous experience for these positions...

37. Meredith

Meredith Banned

I find that Brett is generally a princess

38. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

i think mine has like 15 positions (only ~100 employees total), they even hired a recruiting person because they can't find qualified people.

39. 07Ltd#767

let me guess...still living at home w/ the parents? Yeah...try having a mortgage, then come play with the big boys

40. blaster

It's people like you that make everyone else upset they have to pay taxes. I'll gladly pay to help keep someone off the streets when they fall on hard times, because I'd want the same courtesy, but people like you waste the buffer you're given that's meant to keep you on your feet, not meant to make your car go faster.

Who gives a shit how much money you have in the bank? Do what any other sensible person would do, hitch up your drawers, and get out there and pound the pavement. Stop wasting your time starting shit on the internet and…

[​IMG]

41. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

Technically your taxes don't pay for unemployment. Companies pay the UC taxes. I mean one way or another you are paying them but its not "your" taxes.

42. blaster

True, but the point is still the same.

43. Matt

it's money ON the bank, not in it...he must have one of those inflatable flailing wacky arm guys or a gorilla on top of the bank

44. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

45. Meredith

Meredith Banned

[​IMG]

der terk er jerbs!

46. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

my company is going through one of its biggest hiring periods in its history

but we don't hire schmucks with conspiracy theories

while historically true, the federal government is deficit spending to foot the bill on this one with all the extensions

47. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

If the government is spending money they are never going to have does that mean we are paying for it.

48. b reel

b reel Active Member

funny how that trickle down theory works

49. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

LOL @ this thread. Nicad do you have to work at an office?

50. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

actually I believe China is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.