The "We don't care whatever it is you're arguing about in the chatbox" thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

yeah. why?

well sort of. I work at a data center

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

justin is the internets

3. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

You people really don't get it, do you? 200 dollars a week has not bought me one thing for my car. All the money that I spent on my car is the money saved from my previous job. And even with the unemployment checks, i still pay taxes, so stfu. You guys act like i get this money from your taxes, I'm just getting back the money that I payed in taxes in past few years of working. Yes I'm not happy that I don't have a job and that economy is bad. I had bought my wrx when I had my job. I did most of the stuff on my car when I had my job. Shit, the 200 dollars a week is only to put gas in my car and food in my mouth. But who knows, that may not be my only income, there is self employment you know, but I'm not gonna discuss it in the open.

So while all you guys think you're supporting me, well you are not. I've set this support for my self for all the years I payed the taxes.

And to add, there are billions of dollars, trillion of dollars that US throws away for B.S. "support", and yet you're here complaining about my fucking 200 dollar a week check. please just stfu. You want to be the mature person here, find me a job. Because I applied all over the place, and there is no jobs in 30 miles area here.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  4. Figment

Figment Member

Can I Borrow a dollar? I got a EJ257 to feed?:eek3:

5. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I have ej205 to feed, sorry.

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

posteriquote

"no jobs". yeah right.
    "payed." I bet your resume is hilarious

you don't get it. you're making an ass of yourself and everyone is laughing at you.

[​IMG]

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Someone told me many Google jobs let them work from home and I was just wondering how true that was.

Hmmmmm self employed yet still pulling unemployment check. IRS would LOVE to know about you because clearly that's illegal. While you are self-employed someone else you may have kids and legit reason for unemployment is getting denied. Very outstanding and mature. Really defines your character yes?

8. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Mersad - you have quite a bit of growing up to do. You trying to rationalize your revenue and then defend the 'honorable' way in which you get it is laughable. You keep telling us to stfu, I think you need to follow your own advise. No offense, but anybody who spends any money that they don't personally earn on a week to week basis has no business telling anybody on here who works 40-60 hours a week and still have bills to pay to shut the fuck up.

And last time I checked, McDonalds is still hiring it. You're right, it's not the most glamorous job in the world, but at least it's still a job. You want respect on here? - contribute to society. You saying goodmorning on the chatbox at 230 in the afternoon only further proves this point.

9. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

What do I not get? please explain to me.

You guys are making a big deal because I get 200 dollars a week, which I damn well earned with the economy being shitty. You guys make it seem like I don't want to work, well I've been working the first day that I was able to work, at age of 15 to age of 20, will last august when the company took a dump.

And I could care less what you guys think, I'm a full time student, I'm working on my bachelors degree in computer science, I go out I do private work when it's available. I apply everywhere I go, I really don't see why I'm being bashed here.

I'm every day guy trying to survive like everyone else.

10. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I was at V meet and my gf called me and said her mom's flight got canceled and we had to drive to Tennessee to the Airport. Came back home at 6am exhausted after driving for 500+ miles, slept for few hours. Anything else that I have to explain how my life revolves?

And trust me Drew, I applied to every single place here. Nobody is hiring. And most of them who are hiring like Kroger etc.... they hire students from HS who will accept the minimum wage. I have to send in a list of places I apply at to the unemployment office every other month or so.

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Bragging about it for starters. Saying there are no jobs? BS there are plenty....you just don't want to take them. I was unemployed while I was in college and the Amusement Park I managed was closed. They didn't pay you while they were closed.....what did I do? I cut grass with my Dad when I wasn't in class.....and I reported it as earnings thus paid taxes on it all while paying rent on the home was renting at the time. Its about doing what's right. Bragging that you sleep till 2:30 and bragging all while collecting a check isn't the way to do it. And who cares what you did from 15-20? My butt was in the tobacco fields working since I was 7 yrs old but that doesn't mean anything.

12. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

b/c you're bashing people who have had to make sacrifices to take lower paying jobs to make sure they can keep houses over there heads and food for both them and their family. Unemployment is fine for a crutch - just stop trying to defend yourself for being on it.

13. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

This is the thing, you guys don't know jack. When you certifie each week, there is this section where you put how much you earned else where, and that's what I do. Sometimes they take 50% of the check or so, sometimes they don't.

Didn't know that getting the bloody unemployment checks was this bad.

14. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

How am I braging about anything? wagunz is the one that brought this whole shit up. And then everyone started butting in. I just wish nobody is in my situation ever. There might be jobs on the country side, 40-50 miles from me, fuck that. Ill be in traffic for most of the time. Remember, i live in Atlanta, ain't no jobs down here.

15. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Please show me a post where I bashed someone for their "sacrifices to take lower paying jobs to make sure they can keep houses over there heads and food for both them and their family."

I'll be waiting......

16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You dumbass....you never said you did that. You plainly said self employment and that you won't discuss on here. That plainly sounds like "Ha ha ha I get unemployment and I still get other forms of money!"

And I bet you are just like most others....you don't report what you get paid in cash under the table for reloading someone's PC or clearing a virus, etc.

I know people who gave up their very nice rides and get a $1500 beater just to make ends meet for a few months.

So in retrospect stop and take your own advice.

17. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Pure laziness talking right there. Sometimes you do what you have to do. Just as many 'country' people suffer traffic to drive to their job in Atlanta and vice versa.

18. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

19. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Trust me. I do report it, and I don't do the private work very often, most 2 times a month. We could go back and forth if i do or not, but take my word or don't, beats me. And I never worked on anyone computer. Because it is illegal to use same key on multiple computers, and fines are big if caught.(correction here, some cd keys are usable up to 3 computers, some are to 1, and so forth) The side work that I do time to time is house remodeling with my friend. I would earn around 200. Now this is just once or twice a month, if this was every week, trust me, i would not be on this lay off crap.

I understand where you guys are coming from. There are people out there who probably need it more than me and get turn down, but trust me, those people either got fired on the job, or didn't work enough to qualify. It is not hard to qualify for these checks if you worked long enough, and didn't get fired.

I also understand that you guys think that I "pimp" my car with the unemployment checks. Not one dollar from those checks have touched my car. When I did the vf43 setup, I just got on unemployment. And I spent around 2.5k cash. This included the (ap2, $ for setup and for drew to install the setup,the tuning) So please stop thinking that I "pimp" my car with your taxes. thx.

20. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Mine is a $500 ride, does that count :) Mainly just so I could slowly piece together the Subaru and get what I need over time while working two jobs to do it.

21. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

I know it's Friday and I might be seeing things, but I swear that's one of the most random things I've read in a while.

22. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

How is random, it's response to "And I bet you are just like most others....you don't report what you get paid in cash under the table for reloading someone's PC or clearing a virus, etc. "

And im done going back and forth. I think i got my point across. yes its useless u don't care, move on.

23. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

you're right.

You ever try their Angus burgers, they have got a good thing going with those.

Continue

24. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

This thread is pretty funny. Broken, you are not going to win in this one.

Me personally have no respect for people collecting a check for mroe than 6 months. There are jobs everywhere, you just have to look. If I couldnt find a job in 6 months after being laid off, I know for a fact that I would be finding something to do to bring in some sort of income for my family. I would have also liquidated all of my assets after 6 months to save up and start my own business. Driving a $1000 car isnt so bad as long as it has AC:)

25. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I think the point here is that no one really cares. I don't care how you make your money or how you spend it. It isnt my business and I expect you to think the same.

26. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Man and all I have is the 260 series AC. 2 windows and 60 mph (if the mustang can make it to 60). :(

27. Jake

Jake Active Member

i check lowes career website daily, there are ALWAYS jobs at the atlanta locations. and since the atlanta area is saturated with lowes and home depots you have absolutely no excuse, especially 'commuting'. i commute 43 miles one way to work everyday. and now that im going back to school, i will be commuting 100 miles to school 5 days a week, and 43 miles to work the other 2 days.

so, get off your ass

28. Alex

I hear ya on the shitty commute.

29. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Yeah I realized that. And trust me I've been looking for a job, and I have to call TRC staffing every week at least once to see if there are any jobs available. They always tell me, sorry please call again, nothing is available now. :wtc: And for everyone that travels 40 mils to work, I'm willing to bet that you don't travel that much for 8 dollars/hr. And someone stated about Home Depot, yes they ALWAYS hire, but I cannot work there, even tho my mom is a supervisor there, No family.

30. I am in your exact situation but if a company called me with a job that I'm overqualified for Id take it in a second if it meant I could pay rent to keep a roof over my head. Ive been looking at warehouse jobs. There seems to be plenty of them that offer part time shifts getting at least 10 an hour starting out. Check out South Eastern Freight Lines. they have north and south ATL locations with a part time shift that starts in the evening so it usually works with student schedules. I dont know just something to check out.

31. Alex

You'd be surprised :rofl:

32. Jake

Jake Active Member

thats complete and utter bullshit. i work with a mother/son duo at lowes RIGHT NOW. as long as she is not your supervisor its generally ok. even if its not, who says you have to work at the same fucking store?

33. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Hey man, how about you don't post my pictures everywhere. And who the fuck is you?

34. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Dude like everyone has said there are a ton of places hiring. Its back to school time retail places are begging for seasonal employees and most of the time if you work hard you can stay on staff.

Sometimes you just have to take whatever jobs come to you until you find something else.

35. Figment

Figment Member

How come you don't tell people about your third job Mike?

Male dancer at womans retirement home?:wavey:

36. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

This thread is great...
    And no mention of TS or FP yet!

37. Alex

Broken requested his photo be removed, and I think it's a reasonable request.

38. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

"Oh hey, we're pitching a no-hitter!"
    :slap:

39. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

I think everybody finally realized FP is the best ;)

Siegel

40. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

[​IMG]

41. Figment

Figment Member

lol here we go!!!!!!!!!!

42. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Why would I take a job that would pay me 200 or less a week, when I get that sitting at home? That would be the dumbest crap you could do. I'm taking this opportunity to finish school faster, and get a real job. If you're against or with it, doesn't make this world spin any other way. And why is everyone so against this me getting unemployment checks, damn. There is so much other shit in this world you should be worrying about, and not my lousy 200/week check.

Since this thread got so many peoples attention, B>18g turbo.

43. Jake

Jake Active Member

you would take a job because it could lead to a better paying job, its called advancement. take the job, do a good job, get a better job, what a concept!

like i said already, i am going from working full time to working part time and going to school full time. even part time (two days a week) i will still be making more than $200 a week. so, i am confident, even you could find a part time or full time job that will work with your school schedule. I completely understand if you dont wanna do full time/full time. I tried it a few years ago and it wasn't for me, but that doesn't mean im gonna sit on my ass on my days off and collect a check.

not to mention, real world job experience and making connections (its not what you know, but who you know), will go a lot further than just going to school and not working at all. need some proof? i can introduce you to any of my numerous friends who have college degrees and make less than i did working at lowes.

44. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

People like you are the reason why we dont need to extent jobless benefits. Get off your ass. FIND a job. You have the capability to find a damn job. DO IT.

45. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

or NASIOC ;)

can I post his facebook pic? it's still out there... :dunno

nevermind...he wears pink.

46. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

HOLLY FUCKING SHIT!

Can you not read? Or do you just jump to last post and pull a comment straight out of your ass? Could you go through the thread and see how many times i stated that I've been looking for a job. As matter of fact, I called TRC today, I got same response as always, please call back again, nothing available atm.

47. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

TRC is not the only staffing agency. you need to broaden your horizons. the company I work for in Atlanta is always hiring entry level IT individuals like yourself...but, I won't tell you where that is.

48. techlord

techlord Active Member

Tell him...so George can yap about something other than his crazy wife

49. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

So you want make more that $200 but your job search ends with just calling a job placement agency? There is not 1 of my employees that make less than $200 the all of the kids that work for me work 20+ hours and they have a fulltime school schedule.

50. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

For the record, it is from his publicly available myspace which contained no privacy regulations.

http://www.myspace.com/k20tryme

I thought it was kinda funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.