The "We don't care whatever it is you're arguing about in the chatbox" thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  2. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

3. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Funny thing is, I haven't logged on myspace since who knows when. yet I have followers going on my page. :rofl:

I thought it was kinda funny.

4. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

5. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

Did you spend that on car parts too?

6. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Actually no, it's still sitting on my paypal account waiting to be spent. Anything else you want to know about my life, since it seems like you're very interested in my life. :keke:

7. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Trust me, I probably earn more money buying and selling WoW accounts alone than some of you earn on your jobs. Like I said, stop talking about my life like you know me. and i visit ajc and search around sometimes, nothing seems to pop out. Most of those jobs require experience in the field, or by the time you call, the positions are taken.

8. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

you're right...I forgot you're a 20 year old baller. got stacks?

[​IMG]

Let me guess...payout from having your "Numba 1 Baby" totaled?

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

10. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Who is lazy now....

Oh and by the way I am hiring.

11. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

You sir are correct. And most of it went towards my wrx. Like i said, not one penny from my unemployment went towards my car.

12. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

George!!! LOL So you know about George eh? This thread reminds me of arguing with said George.

13. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Well I need a job. That pays more than 200 a week.

14. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

hey, hey, hey...George works with him at his day job.

15. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I call this entertainment, you call it argument. I don't remember last time a topic on this forum that went to page 12 in one day. :rofl:

16. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I see the problem here...

17. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

You don't know George. Page 12? I'm only on page 3...n00b!

18. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

On default setup, it would be page 12. Forget pages, even if you look at posts. I wish this site was this active when it comes to cars. Everyone seems to butt in when its political.

19. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

How much do you earn 'selling' wow accounts? I promise you-- you can make working at walmart.

20. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

there's nothing political when it comes to laziness.

21. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

And what would the problem be? Buying and selling stuff that is not accounted for. And that's not the way I want to go down the road. Experience is what counts in the reality, or the person you know. Buying and Selling accounts is very easy and profitable. Give it a try.

22. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

It really depends on alot of factors. Sometimes you can find WoW account on craiglist for 50 bucks, and resell it for 200 if you be patient. Sometimes you get 50 bucks out of it, sometimes you dont make anything. Buying and Selling virtual stuff is just like buying and selling car parts.

23. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

Well let's do some math:

40 hours a week * 5.15 (GA minimum wage) = $206

40 hours a week 7.25 (Fed minimum wage) = $290

http://www.mcstate.com/careers/ <--- they offer college credit in their training program....win win

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/jobs/list/q-part-time/l-atlanta,+ga <--- first one that showed up for me was UPS. they pay 12-14 an hour for part time truck-loaders and have a very good benefit/career plan. (same with FEDEX)

....I've been in the "unemployed" category and know what it's like to have to struggle to get your foot in the door...but unless you're willing to "do what it takes" you'll be at the end of your 99 weeks and having to mooch money off your parents and sell those beloved car parts for food...

24. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

25. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

26. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

@Techlord I'm sorry??

Nah j/k he's really an alright guy...even when he has to take a "5min" break to call the MRS every hour.

Are you contract too @that day job?

27. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I'm on the default setup, which allows like 10 posts per page. And even if i had the smallest screen in the world, and i had it setup for 50 posts per page, it would show all the posts in 3 pages. Screen size doesnt matter, its how you set it up.

28. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Well I have unemployment till end of this month. I don't see what made all these people snap and talk about it 8 months later.

29. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

:wavey:

30. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

31. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

ohh yeah, this guy. XD :argue:

32. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I make more than 3x that a day.

nothing to add, just rubbing it in because you like to brag about how loaded you are for being a punk bitch kid.

33. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Yeah.... another big mouth. Do you feel all big and bad by calling someone a punk bitch on the internet, seriously? You're the punk bitch here cupcake. I find it funny that almost every user on here has come up and said something negative to me, even tho they were not ever mentioned. And than I'm the stupid one? Just wow, don't know what to say to that.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  34. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

[​IMG]

...may god help you if he's been drinking. :hsnono:

35. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Well no point in going back and forth. You guys just come with the most ignorant, random, ridiculous, theoretical thing to say. Like I said, you don't know me, you don't know my life, so stop trying to act like you do. And if anyone wants to feel like big bad dog, like nicad above, please do it face to face, not on the internet.

****You Guys Win****

Not sure what the prize is.

36. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

37. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

38. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I find it very telling. :clap:

39. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Why not start out with a job maybe making $200 a week, and get off the governments dime. Then while at the job making next to nothing, constantly searching for a better job.

40. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Really can't wait until nicad meets this guy in person, cause justin may be a bigger asshole in person than on the internets

41. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

just call it like I see it

42. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

If you thought it was funny, why did you cry about it to the moderators and ask for it to be removed?

43. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I normally NEVER get on but I had to today! When we moved back to ATL, I could not transfer with my company, so I had no job. We had a 5 month old baby to take care of as well as our house, cars and utilities. Not to mention baby formula, diapers and all the expense of taking care of a new born. With that being said, I never sat on my ass. I went out and applied for jobs left and right. I ended up getting 3 jobs after 2 weeks of looking. So it can be done. BTW walmart starts off at 9.50 an hour.

44. techlord

techlord Active Member

maybe we can get to page 8 (non-noob setting) by the time he wakes up.

45. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I completely understand this and agree with you. Nevertheless, the OP asked for his photo to removed and I saw no reason to not comply with his request.

I think the one positive thing about this is that you have set yourself some sort of job-oriented goal. Now some people would say, I want a job that I don't hate, or I want a job that allows me to see my friends and get shit faced at night. You're in it for the $200, that's cool. There's one job requirement down. Now think of three more, that are semi-reasonable and you should be able to find one place in your area that fits the bill. Will it be a diamond in the rough? More than likely not, but at least you're doing something for yourself. Who knows, maybe making $150.00 a week but having the satisfaction of doing so will be a good start :)

Remember skills can be taught, character cannot--you either have it or you don't. Good employers are going to see this immediately. Ask yourself, status quo, are you worth more than $200 a week right now?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
  46. b reel

b reel Active Member

funny, I'm at page 15 now

47. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

bump...he'll be waking up soon.

48. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

This shit is still going on...... o my.......

I'm tired of repeating my self.......

49. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Hahaha off broken's myspace

Caption:Got stacks? I sure do!
    [​IMG]

50. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I went into 3 retail stores by Perimeter Mall today that had help wanted signs in the window. Just sayin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.