The "We don't care whatever it is you're arguing about in the chatbox" thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I sure do.

2. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

That is a personal myspace picture. Please remove it.

3. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

yeah, cause I already posted it. :slap:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Don't be mocking me :wiggle:

5. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I wonder if any of your potential employers could find all yore pictures. you know, just a thought

6. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

Not mocking you - mocking his request. You're just doing your job. He was being a baby after talking like a man.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  7. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I will say delivering pizza for 4 hours a night would on average yield between $350-$400 a week take home after gas in straight cash...plus a minor paycheck as well. AND you get to go out and drive your suby!

8. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

For the last time, my pictures i decide where i want MY pictures of ME to be posted. You want to be a man? stop talking big on the internet.

9. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

no, once you post them on the internet...they are free game. Don't bitch when someone finds them. maybe if you were smarter, you would learn to protect them. consider this a lesson.

Have you found a job yet? Sleeping until 2pm really limits your options. lazy ass.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  10. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

surprised this hasn't been said yet...[​IMG]

11. b reel

b reel Active Member

They would do that for a cashiers position?

12. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

This is the problem with society today. They think if you say something over the internet, or post something, it doesn't affect the reality. It's still person talking to person. And i find it funny when you meet that person in real life, and you front them about it, they respond something like "Hey man, chill, it was the internet I didn't mean it for real, take it easy".

And no, I haven't found a job. But if I do or not, it does not affect one person in this thread. So everyone, get of my dick.

13. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

What dick? Pussy.

14. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

And spelled the same way, even.

15. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

1) As Wagunzzz mentioned, they were posted and available to everyone on the internet. I did not steal them or find them hidden away in your moms panties drawer. You posted them there. You set the privacy settings. You gave them to me. Then you bitch when they are posted making you look like a tool. That was the issue now, wasn't it?

You did not even ask me to remove it, like a man would have. You went and cried to the mod.

2) Talking big? I have not said a word. You are the one making physical threats. What a mongoloid way of handling things.

Hows this?

[​IMG]

16. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Popsmear your pushing it buddy. How about we meet up, and I show you how serious I am. I'm willing to pay you money for your gas, come to the gym where I train, we can put some gloves on like real man do. I would love to beat the crap out of you, take some pictures, and show everyone what shit talkers look like. And my pictures were posted on myspace, not here.

And yet I'm here getting comments about my unemployment checks from a guy who steals games for his wii.

" Posted By Popsmear
    What I like about the Wii is I just download all...

What I like about the Wii is I just download all my games. Yes, I am a horrible person. But I have not paid for 1 game yet, and I have a rather full catalog all playable off of a USB harddrive.

My.."

So You want to talk about being a horrible person? you called your self one. Maybe I should forward that message to someone I know, and let them know that you have not paid for one game. You can't afford games with your job cupcake?

17. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

oh, look who just woke up.

18. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

Remember

19. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

You see, this is exactly what I am talking about. We try to have a discussion and you relate it to somehow if you best me physically that automatically makes you right and a better person. Never once did I mention physical violence and I suggest you follow the rules Alex made for this thread.

Since I am a man, and not a kid, I am going to ASK you directly to cut it out instead of running to Alex about it.

That Wii comment was meant to be taken facetiously (you might want to look that one up, not sure if they use it in the gym) and I never called you a "horrible person" - but I know you are reaching for something, anything as an affront to me, so that's OK.

Oh and at least I have a job, muffin.

20. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

JEZZZUS!!!

So you think T.O. will get a warm greeting tonight from the Cowboy's fans?

21. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

How bout them celtics?

22. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Basketball? This is a Subaru forum, you know better.

:p

23. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Celtics suck. Bunch of babies. They even have a player nicknamed Big Baby.

24. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

There is no threat in my post. I simply called you out to come to the ring, where its all fine and legal. And kick boxing is a sport, so don't see how that would be a threat to anyone. And it's different when you post personal stuff on here, and when you just talk straight out of your ass. The talk that you pull out of your ass, I don't mind. But please keep the personal stuff off of this site. tyvm, cupcake.

25. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Since you people can't seem to follow the rules of WRXAtlanta, this thread is closed. If this spills over into other threads, I'll start handing out vacations...

26. Matt

posting....cuz I can.

27. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

28. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Im bored

29. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

This shit makes my day!!!

30. Matt

which part...the fact it's closed, the fact it's closed and we can still post, or the fact that it's closed, we can post, and no one else can?

:banana:

31. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

ding ding ding, gutter tell her what she's won

32. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Ok, now I am feeling left out. Time to join in the fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.