The what I got for Christmas thread...

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Kokopelli, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I just realized the world that we currently live in.....the majority of the forums members is over 21 and we got a LOT of video games!!

Sadly enough, I have no system I can even play on! :( can barely even play on my computer anymore :( :(

2. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

haha, yeah...22 here and assassins creed has me addicted. And what's even worse while i was at my parents house for xmas, my lil sis got guitar hero 3, and i played it for like an hour, and now i gotta buy it. haha.

Although, it gets worse than video games, i got a my buddy doll, well it was mine when i was 2, and my mom found it up in the attic. Anyone remember those things? chucky!

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

just play cs 1.6 on the pc, yo!

4. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha ditto (age too).

5. savsuby

savsuby Member

cloths, shoes, money, new north face jacket, and other things.

6. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

I got that same bag of coal last year! I got a dremel, some slippers and pj pants, and giftcards and.. two Christmas dinners! I gave the best present though, a reindeer that poops jellybeans.

7. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

Ya, I used to have one of those, my sister had the girl version, what was it called "Kid Sister" or something?
    [​IMG]

8. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

yeah, i think kid sister was it.

[​IMG]

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Just got back from a trip and I have a stomach flu. This has not been a good week.

10. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

had a little lan party here a while back and we played 1.6 and a lot of quake3

rock band is where it's at =D

bought myself a house, and got a nice ryobi drill set, some blu rays, guinness pint glasses, crystal wine glasses, and some gift certificates (home depot/sears)

11. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Home depot will know be your life :)

12. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I know, I have to go today:rofl:

13. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

as it will be mine..racked up like $300 in gift cards from there from like 4 different people..ha..hmm..a latter, hammer, what else is nice to have laying around from home depot..?

14. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

15. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

skilsaw, nice level, saw horses, sturdy set of shelves, get some lumber and make a nice workbench for $50, etc etc

or get some parts to build a potato cannon or a beer pong table :bowdown: