The White Beast

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Cool_____, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

HURRY!! Everyone voice your opinion about CoolRex's next car decision so he can defend it over and over and over and over and over!!

You should make a new journal for the new car.

2. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Jesus..He has made his decision and let him live with it. If he wanted your opinion on the car, he would have asked for it. I think everyone needs to take a trip down the Euro car market at least once.

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Shouldn't you be off discovering masturbation or something? Talk about acting like a kid.

4. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Umm I believe a Bavarian as in Karl Benz also invented the Boxer motor:hsnono:
    "Ginger"!:rofl:

5. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

What the fuck man??? I was just commenting on how everyone is second guessing you and how we should leave it alone.

Quit getting your panties in a wad about everything I say. I'm not sure if you were trying to insult me because I'm in my twenties but you failed. Typical fucking wrxatlanta. Everyone thinks they are a big shot and hates on anyone that is not a part of their "cool guys" group.

Excuse me for trying to voice my opinion on a damn FORUM. And of course no one here is going to try and say anything because most everyone is too chicken shit to speak out with different opinions from the few "cool guys" on here.

This place has gone downhill so damn fast from what it was like 2 years ago.

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

:cool::cool::cool::wavey::wavey::wavey:

does that give you a hint. LOL

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

cool rex is not cool :D he did have a nice car though

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

"DID". Gonna have an even nicer car soon ;)

9. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

damn dude....relax. I think he was joking with his comment. ;)

10. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Fixed.. :rofl:

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

True....but least I will be happy and will spend more time with the family instead of under the car.

Like WJM said.....car is gone. Please close thread.

12. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I can post in closed threads

13. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:bowdown:

14. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.