Part Review Thoughts on Nameless Performance

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Coldcat83, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Coldcat83

Coldcat83 Member

So I have been thinking of getting a Nameless Performance downpipe for a few weeks now but I can't really find any reviews for their company other than what is on nasioc (1 or 2 threads), there is no reviews on their downpipe so I was curious if anyone has had any experience with NP or their products and what your thoughts were.

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Never heard of them, they must be new.

3. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

also never heard of them, but quality looks decent.

5. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

how much is the Downpipe?

6. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

Ive only heard of them because someone said they had a "nameless" exhaust on nasioc, and they were like "thats not our product". he had to explain it had no name lol

7. Coldcat83

Coldcat83 Member

Downpipe is $600 so around the same price as every other catted on the market.

8. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

People seem to like their exhaust which is basically a muffler delete. I haven't heard of any quality issues. For that money, I would get Invidia though.

9. Coldcat83

Coldcat83 Member

I thought about the invidia but I read somewhere that people have to shave some down because of the waste gate door getting hung up on it if I remember correctly.

10. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

11. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

The Invidia stuff is awesome, I personally have never had the issue because I've always run the Bellmouth downpipes.

12. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Get a cheap ebay pipe. A 3" mandrel bent pipe is a 3" mandrel bent pipe. What I always ran on my cars.

13. Smokin_Joe

Smokin_Joe Member

i have the Tanabe Turbine Tube (aka: catless DP).

I'm pleased w/ the quality and the price.

Joe