TopSpeed / OneLap Re-Cap Pictures

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by Cicio@TopSpeed, Jun 11, 2010.

1. I finally had some time to go through the OLOA pictures from Highland Designs and pick a few out to post up. There are some pretty amazing pictures in there that I will put on the website, but here are a few of my favorite.

Hope you guys enjoy....this was a great time, and an amazing accomplishment for us and Leh, we look forward to defending our title next year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Very nice!

TSFTMFW!

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

VERY NICE! Staggered wheels on it I see. Would square setup be even better? Reason I'm asking is on the M3 square setup makes a TON of difference for a track setup according to Leh himself.

4. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

Square setups are not for Porsches....square works great on a lot of cars though

5. a square setup would be almost impossible. 275's in the front of her is pushing the limits of the factory fenders. I guess if you did some CRAZY modifications to the front of the car you could put 295s up there, but 295's in the rear aren't enough.

and Matt is correct the car wouldn't respond well to it at all.

Interesting thought though...I have honestly never thought about it.

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yeah I was telling Leh how I planned on going 8.5" OEM front and 10" on the rear of my car and he told me to go squared or close to it as the M3's had a tremendous improvement vs the staggered setup. So I'm going 9.5" front and 10" rear.

7. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

how much tread was left on the tires at the end of the event? Did that concern even play into affect?

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I was wondering the same thing.....kept forgetting to ask.

9. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Anyone catch any of Leh's driving in the 24 hour le mans this weekend. Shit was sick

10. The front tires are still on the car...they are at least 50%

[​IMG]

The rear tires were corded :D

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

How much tread was left before the burnout?

12. I honestly didn't look. That morning I was SO stressed out because it was raining that I didn't think to check...Doug might know

13. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

fronts had about 60% the rears 40%

14. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Wow you still had a couple more events left in them.