Tperk90's 2013 BRZ Limited

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Tperk90, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Tperk90

Tperk90 Member

I was trying to find a knock off sti one and was about to buy the johnmotoring one until I read a bunch of bad reviews between the ft86club and nasioc. If you have any suggestions of a reliable vendor let me know. Pretty much the only lip I like is the sti one.

2. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

No suggestions there. The only experience I have is with the one that Matt has.

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

4. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

5. Tperk90

Tperk90 Member

I decided to go with the HT Autos lip from Koruworks. I like that they are local and the guy there said I can just pick it up since I really want to avoid shipping this part. Its the same one Matt has. Hopefully he will get back to me today about when I can come get it. Thanks for the help though!

6. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

That's the one I had experience with. It fit great. The side skirts were a pain though.

7. Tperk90

Tperk90 Member

HT Auto Kit

Well I bought the Ht Auto Kit from Koruworks. Thank you Matt for the recommendation. Eugene was really cool guy and helpful! Showed me around the shop and got to see some of their other project cars. Unfortunately their BRZ wasn't there at the time. I have the front and rear put on right now before I ran out of time. Looks funny without the side pieces but hopefully they will be on after work or in the morning. Also I hope I can still get in the driveway without scraping :sx:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thankfully I was at the shop to make the front bumper a quick install.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  8. mothespaceman

mothespaceman Member

Looks great dude! I love that color.

9. Tperk90

Tperk90 Member

More Photos

Well took some photos on Sunday out in Cartersville. Had to use the iphone because somehow we forgot to check if the SD card was in the camera :nuts:
    I like the grey because the car hasn't been washed in weeks and you could barely tell.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

Your car is looking good!

11. Tperk90

Tperk90 Member

Thank you!

12. impreza