updated calendar

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by jt money, Jun 18, 2008.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

Hello all. :wavey: Lately I have been perusing some other boards and noticed that some boards really make good use of their calendars by posting events on it and making it easier on members to see what get 2 gethers are coming up. So as of late I have been trying to add all the g2g on the calendar that I see coming up to improve our calendar also. Have you ever missed an event because you forgot what date it’s on? :wtc: The cool thing about the calendar is that when you enter into the event page you can set a reminder so you don’t miss the g2g you wanted to go to. :si: And lastly members can post events on the calendar page also so if you know of an event that isn’t on there feel free to post it so others can be notified also. All you have to do to add an event is click add new event on the calendar page. It’s that easy. :naughty: I'm sure most of us don’t go to the calendar page that much but this is an easier way to look for up coming g2g and the links to their threads. So go check it out!
    http://www.wrxatlanta.com/forums/calendar.php

jt

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

3. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

almost everyday is someone's birthday