Vendor Review: TougeFighter

Discussion in 'TougeFighter' started by Western, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Western

Western Supporting Member

Part #1: Sales. I recently purchased the StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Stop Tech Front Pads, Motul Brake Fluid and TSX-R Lens from the folks at TougeFigher. First of all, they had great prices and were a great vendor to do business with.

Part #2: Install. I also had an install day in which 2 of the TougeFighter folks helped me install all of the above mentioned parts, along with matte-blacking out the headlight shrouds. They were really helpful with all of it, and were even teaching me how to do all the brake stuff, as I did not have any prior experience in that area. So they were super, super helpful and really knew what they were doing

Part #3: Parts.
    Stainless Steel Brake Lines and StopTech Front Brake Pads: It's a great first mod. It takes all the sponginess out of the brake pedal and gives you more stopping power.
    Headlights. They did the Headlight surrounds(shrounds...whatever you want to call them) a matte black/grey, the TSX-r lenses(which are much clearer than the stock ones), and the "Color Mod", which basically creates a sweet looking blue line above your light projection.

To sum it all up, I couldn't be happier with the experience and the mods themselves, and I'm already looking into more parts from TougeFighter. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to do any number of upgrades before TougeFest!