very pleased with my service

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by flat_4ATL, Oct 14, 2013.

1. flat_4ATL

flat_4ATL Member

hello all,, i had AllPro do some service and installations on my 05 hybrid back in april, it was very good customer service and Wes kept up with tabs on me and informed me about the progress..and called me whenever they ran into a problem. which wasnt much, beside the coil packs. (good thing they had some new/used ones in the back)

some minor work and installs, but the huge thing was the AC work they did with take the entire dash out and etc and getting evything fixed and working before my big 7hr trip the day before. i would totally use them again. if i had more things needed.

definitely wouldnt mind meeting them in person. lol since i lived 2hrs away i dropped it off while they were closed with a list of things to do in the driver seat. and paid and picked it up after they closed.

2. flat_4ATL

flat_4ATL Member

over all very pleased with Wes and the AllPro crew:) totally would recommend them!

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

always awesome! i was up there for just a simple oil changed. love that team!