Wagunz_pwn's Wagon

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by wagunz_pwn, Apr 29, 2008.

1. So I guess you decided to wipe all that pollen off after all.... lol.

2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Installed (actually Ming) a few more parts that should have been put on a LONG time ago...

First, I will start with the Hood Dampners. These things kick ass; I know a lot of you have them, but if you don't...GET A SET! Working under the hood has never been easier! The car should have come from the factory with these! Even if you have no idea what is going on under the hood, get some to show off your shit...the fuglistick just gets in the way.

[​IMG]

Next is the dead foot pedal...adds the perfect amount of bling for your feet in 15 seconds!

[​IMG]

Finally, Ming surprised me and installed a clutch stop. I was skeptical at first, but I knew that pEd raves about it. I have to say, this had to be designed with short ass people like me in mind. I no longer have to tip-toe the clutch to push it all the way down. 5 minutes driving and I forgot it was installed!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  3. FACE

FACE Active Member

The hood dampeners are the booboo!!!!

4. b reel

b reel Active Member

I think the shorter list now, is what you don't have. The cleanest wagon that I know just got a little cleaner.

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

Maybe some nice Berber carpet to replace that cheap a_s stock carpet. Looks like something sourced from G.M. Mine is completely trashed

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

meh, I prefer shag.

7. b reel

b reel Active Member

Ah yes, some 70's throwback

8. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

:rofl:

+1 for Ming and his stuff...I'm running his hood dampers now, and I'll have his AOS and CCV installed next week. He's even bringing them out to the shop to help make sure the install goes smoothly...top notch guy.

That clutch delete looks nice...I may have to look into one of those as well. I'll have pictures and everything else up once it's in.

Wagunz looking good, Matt :wiggle:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  9. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

^^^ actually, I have your parts and will be bringing them to Matt.

10. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I just can't decide on the color.

11. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

You should of course get the garfield the cat orange color for sure.

12. b reel

b reel Active Member

Moving on from the choice of Shag over Berber let alone color, had to follow your lead and get the same parts as you. Well worth the money, and would have paid more.

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Can anyone explain to me why Ming is not a vendor? He has sold so many parts to members on this board, yet refuses to become a vendor.

14. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Because he doesn't think it is beneficial and worth the money because he is a small time one man show. Yet he's a vendor on several other sites.

15. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

im considered a vendor in a few sites very limited (3 to be exact)

Im invited and in turn i give all my prototypes for testing i provide them first available production parts at less then available prices. They get products not yet available to anyone at greatly reduced prices. Members on all those boards appreciates that and look forward to more products from me. Currently Im ahead of schedule and expanding to my other hobbies - I am still on target for 10 new products for 2009

16. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Not to throw this thread off course, but how come we are paying to advertise in and sponsor this community and you are not? That is not fair to any of the vendors, myself included. What makes your products or your company "exempt" from supporting our local community that puts money in your pocket.

17. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

simple solution

From now on please purchase all ixizconcept components/systems from your vendor

Your local Vendor is Zen Motorsports

Here is your contact

Tray McConchie
    Sales Manager
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone: 678-584-5404
    Toll Free Phone: 1-(888)-ZEN-MOTO
    E-Mail: Tray@ZenMotorsLLC.com

18. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

back on topic...I will be taking pictures of a new "custom" installed product in the next few days.

19. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You get that temp sensor fixed yet?

20. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

car is looking great

21. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

planned for this weekend.

22. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Man I busted my butt to get it working and to get a diagram for you and you've yet to get it done? :unamused:

23. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Don't be that....it took you ten minutes once you sat down and worked on it. ;) Other projects have taken priority.

24. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Haha I'm picking with you man.

25. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I know...the funny part is that I can't even see the damn thing behind the boost guage.

26. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Now I have...

[​IMG]

27. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Excellent. What camera are you using to take pics?

28. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Cannon Rebel XT. My first DSLR.

29. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

looking good man, i totally could've lied when you guys asked me what temp is reading lol

30. b reel

b reel Active Member

to bad it was really 71 degrees at the time the photo was taken

31. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Too bad you didn't realize this was taken in my closed garage 30 minutes after 2 cars just got home.

32. b reel

b reel Active Member

Oh yeah! Well mine says it's 29 degrees so that makes it cooler

33. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Now if only you could see that spot on your cluster around your boost gauge when driving. :naughty:

34. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

that's why you get the new bezel :wiggle:

[​IMG]

35. ^^^Nice.....

36. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Did a couple more things recently;

installed a Mishimoto...

[​IMG]

Color matched my headlights (yes, Java Black Pearl)...looks much better in person.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

37. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

too much orange for my liking...but if you like it, then awesome!

38. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Fawkn ricuh

39. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Nice. The best thing in the pics is Play. I wanna take her home.

40. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

She's not for sale...besides, that would mean you have to drive back down here and I don't see that happenening anytime soon.

41. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Hmmmm motor swap is going on now....matter of fact the 2.0L is coming out tonight!

So what does that mean???? I gotta get tuned soon ;)

42. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

so...that means you will be down really soon. When? I'm sure you will use part of the drive as a break in.

43. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Nah gonna fully break it in first. Probably around first of October.

44. Rex_Gon

Rex_Gon Member

Good old wa"gon"

INDEED!!! I didnt really fall in love with mine when i was about to buy a car, but but i wanted to down grade to a 4 cyl turbo, when gass was so high, but also have something i could build on. really wanted the sedan, but out of the price range. i bought it and fell in love. i see so many sedans running around i truly like the wagons looks better now. plus, its practical for my lifestyle, dont get half the wrong attention(police) in my little grocery getter, and people are suprised how a little 4 cyl wagon will just pull on the from a stop or a roll!!

45. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Picked up some JPM Coachwork's HOTNESS Yesterday!!!! I can just see this Alacantara stuff becoming an addiction. Thanks Alex and Joe! :bigthumb:

Now that the wagon is in "maintenance mode", I can start working on the interior.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  46. Nice! I like the blue stitching.

47. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Thanks...matches the radio and HVAC lights.

48. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Very professional and slick looking! I approve!

49. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

that's hot!!!!

50. Jake

Jake Active Member

looks phallic to me....

j/k nice stuffs!