wassup

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JJang12, Aug 17, 2004.

1. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

I was referred by GTScoob from NASIOC. I go to TECH as well. I'm a junior at Civil Engineering. Bought my WRX 3 weeks ago. haha this was my dream car since high school. (back then it was 2.5RS)

I LOVE my car!! I have 2004 silver WRX with Stromung catback. I also did air silencer removal. I already put 1200 mi. Since i'm new here, help me up guys with lots of newbie Qs!!!

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome, welcome! Feel free to ask till you're blue in the face :) And be sure to come out to the meet at Northpoint this Thursday. See the thread in the Get To Togethers forum.

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome

4. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

hola and bienvenue

5. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

Thank you very much for all the welcoming. I redlined first time tonight. DAMN.... my wrx is scary fast.... is it too early to redline??? i only have 1300 mi.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'd wait a little while if i were u.... but then again im overly protective of mine... i didn't pass 5000rpm too often till bout 5000 miles and tried to keep it below 6000rpm until 10000 miles

7. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Welcome, hopefully will have a chance to see the car soon!

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

didn't u guys meet at northpoint last week?

9. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

:eek: oops may have. I dont recall seeing a silver one however. lol

Jason

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

jason showed up after chang left I believe.

(my appologies if I butchered your name)

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

it figures... u sti people with your big spoilers... too big to notice us little wrx folk :D