Part Review WC LatheWerks Shift Knob / Etc

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by digitizedsoul, Dec 17, 2013.

1. digitizedsoul

digitizedsoul Moderation is a vice Supporting Member

WC LatheWerks

I went from the stock 175ish gram shift knob, to this 450g BEAST from WC Lathe Werks after a recommendation from Alex @ JPM.
    Folks, this was without question, the single most noticeable, valuable and worthwhile investment / modification I've made to my car to date.
    The difference in shift feel, quality, speed, ease-of-shifting is so radically different and improved that words simply cannot do justice. I will gladly let any member at any of the meet's drive my car to experience this difference for themselves, it has made daily driving my car 100% more enjoyable and also made the 1st to 2nd flat foot shift an almost subconscious effort when launching.

The quality of fit / finish are top notch. I will be endorsing and praising this company and their products for years to come and honestly cannot see myself owning a manual transmission vehicle without one of these knobs on it ever again. It really is, "that good".

Also shown are the reverse lockout ring and SI Drive dial which really completed the package. I have to really concentrate now to not rest my hand on the shifter while driving.

(Also shown is the excellent JPM Coachworks leather shift boot / ebrake boot with red stitching)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]