WRXatlanta 555 member party: 3/3/06 @ 7pm

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by miloman, Jan 31, 2006.

?

how would you like this event catered

Poll closed Feb 25, 2006.
  1. chipotle burrito lines comes to SOG: burrito of your choice, chips, salsa and a soda: $4

31 vote(s)
    91.2%
  2. pre-prepared half burritos

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

I was planning on bringing a camcorder.

2. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

92 peeps, do i hear 100....

3. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I prob. wont leave work till 7. I better have some chipotle dangit!!:squint: :rofl:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Lets get what we can on video, that would be excellent!

5. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

i'll be gettin there a little early, does anything need to be set up?

and alex i have your gt portfolio from forever ago

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

no i didnt quit drinking :D

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

ill be there early as well just because haha

8. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Same here.. I'll scoot out of work around 5-5:30 so will likely be there by 6 or earlier.

9. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I'll be there a little later as well, but can stay after to help break things down...

10. stlth664

stlth664 Supporting Member

Milo - sorry, but it looks like the 3Ss and I won't be able to make it ... there's some major last minute cramming and the guys coming into town will be here late tonight to help with some major malfunctions with my brother's Stealth... You guys have fun and see you Sunday [or Sat night] !!

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you get it all working before Sunday :sx:

12. Brian

Brian Active Member

@#$@. I'm probably not going to make it. My house's sewer is busted and backed up. Myself and 4 guys are trying to fix it now. I should still be able to make the track day tomorrow.

13. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Oh, the joys of being a homeowner...

Sorry to hear about the sewer breakage.

14. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I will be back at SoG probably about 5 or so...already been up there once to drop the car off for some work

15. BelvnAWD

I will have a set of used Kartboy Rear Endlinks for sale tonight if anyone wants them. $40 takes em!!!

16. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

o guys be sure and look for me when you get there ill be in a WRB WRX. :keke:

17. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

see you guys up there, im out. :D :bigthumb:

EDIT: dont forget to wear your wrxatlanta shirts if you've got them

18. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

Where is the parking again?

19. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

in the rear

20. wrxin8or

well thats gonna be easy to find :squint:

haha probably gonna head up there in a little while :ddirty:

21. seeingred

seeingred Member

hey guys.. newbie here.. what are some events/activities that SOG will be having at this event today?

22. wrxin8or

alright people, leaving in a minute...see you all there

23. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

a 4.00 chipolte meal, a raffle, an amazing club by the name of wrxatlanta, subi sport will be out hanging out, and hundreds of subi enthusiasts. O yea and Milo will be there. Did i leave anything out?

24. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Don't forget Alex will be wearing a speedo.

25. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

I just got back from the Dr. and it turns out I have a borken collar bone. But whatever, Im leavin now so I'll see yall in a bit.

26. I'm gonna leave my house at 7 with Jayj713, see you guys there!

27. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

WHAT!!! ME TOO!!!:rofl:

28. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

awsome turnout guys! i had a blast and was glad to finally meet some of the people i have not met yet! i hope we can continue to have such great get togethers int he future. thanks so SS, alex, milo and everyone at SOG and wrxatlanta for putting htis together!

29. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

what a great turnout. thanks to everyone that came out, you guys make this club what it is :D

30. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Thanks to SoG and Chipotle for a truly amazing g2g!!. There were a lot of cool subies out there tonight!!. I had a total blast and congrats to all of the raffle winners!!. Man, there were a lot of folks out there even in the cold!!.

Mark

31. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i broke my collar bone before...sux. what happend to ya???

32. basha

basha New Member

i had a great time, won a raffle, and met some cool people.

nice turn out, i'll probably be on this forum more now

33. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i was real happy with the turnout at this event... hope events like these have even bigger turnouts in the future :)

34. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Yeah, I had a great time as usual. Got to meet some out of town peeps. Thanks guys, all the moderators and Sog, Chipotle:drool: for makin it happen. WRXATLANTA ROCKS!! I've been to a lot of car get togethers and by far you guys are the best group I've been around.

35. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

nice seeing everyone last night. :)

36. wrxin8or

I had a great time hanging out with everyone, and got to meet some of the new people as well. Hopefully we can have another event filled summer like last summer.

p.s. Milo...your car is slow :keke: :squint: :eek:hnoes:

37. BlueRex

BlueRex Member

What time did it go to ? I had to work and thought about driving by on my way home. Figured it was to late though.

38. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i left at 10:30 and there was still a crowd there.

39. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

^^I left around 10ish

40. crash#2

crash#2 Member

yeah guys i had a blast last night meeting some new people and seeing some familiar faces as well. but hey if you guys need to cater, next time think about pizza. aside from a discount i could probably get some free pies as well. or just let me foot the bill for the food as a contribution on my behalf.

41. jt money

we are gonna have to plan another meet down your way for sure. gotta love getting a med pie and a pitcher for less the the pie cost by itself! :drool: good seeing ya.

42. Goose013

Goose013 Member

great time last night! chipotle was excellent. Hope future get2gethers are like this one.

43. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I had a great time...as usual!!

44. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

I was going too fast down a dirt road , when a curve came up. I started to "drift" around it (and almost made it to) when the back tire hit the ditch and threw me off. The 4wheeler that is brand damn new is trashed. Its a 06' Polaris Outlaw with the I.R.S. in back, I bent the handel bars (no biggie) but also snapped the control arm. :wtc: But I think I came out lucky since my helment has a huge crack in it.

45. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

Last night was great! Many thanks to all made it happen.

46. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I had a blast as well. I am also happy that I won a free buritto from the raffle!

47. BelvnAWD

Awesome time all. I have a few pics, nothing great. I will post them when I have time to resize them.

48. jt money

49. Had fun guys...thanks to everyone involved in this...(including the wifies :rofl:)...alot of nice cars there too!

50. flip

flip Member

You can also upload pics on my site for free as well with no bandwidth limit... http://www.darkrume.com All of the pics i took last night are up on there under the photo gallery. I also posted a good bit of them in the 555 party pics thread on here as well...