WRXatlanta 555 member party: 3/3/06 @ 7pm

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by miloman, Jan 31, 2006.

?

how would you like this event catered

Poll closed Feb 25, 2006.
  1. chipotle burrito lines comes to SOG: burrito of your choice, chips, salsa and a soda: $4

31 vote(s)
    91.2%
  2. pre-prepared half burritos

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. jayj713

jayj713 Member

First meet for me, I had an awesome time. Never seen so many subarus. Even though i really didn't know anyone there it was pretty fun haha.

EDIT: And chipotle is so awesome.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sorry for the late reply :wiggle:

We would like to thank Subaru of Gwinnett and Scott Siegel for their tremendous generosity for Friday’s WRXatlanta.com 555 Member Party! They came through for us and it truly was outstanding. It was great getting a chance to see old familiar faces as well as meet all of the new members. I made my best effort to walk around and say hello to everyone; I hope I didn’t miss ya.

This past week has been absurd for us here. Milo and I spent all of the week planning and organizing this with SoG and SS, trying to coordinate everything, etc. It went off without a single problem and no one here could have been more pleased! I cannot tell you how radiant Scott was Saturday morning at TGP about the 555 party. Speaking of TGP, I am just now back from Talladega and let me tell you, it was AWESOME. We had an absurd amount of fun (aside from Milo, but that is another story all together). Of course, the third installment of this weekend’s trilogy is the Drag event up at Silverdollar with SELOC and the 3000GT/Stealth crew. Support your local scene, and head up there for the afternoon (meet at Varisty at 8am, caravan to Silverdollar, ending around 3).

We would like to thank everyone of the members who made this possible and who help us grow everyday. It truly is all of you that have created this community and brought it to this level. Please plan for coming up for our Mountain Cruise (see signature link)! Expect more events of this magnitude in the future, as well as a 1-2 page article about WRXatlanta in Subiesport ;)

Cheers,
    Alex

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2006
  3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

^^^^^
    please come out to silver dollar and show ur support for other local clubs

also keep time free for the mountain cruise :D

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Alex,
    Does we know of any stores that carry subiesport as I am not a subscriber. It would be nice to be able to pick up a copy though...

5. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

My local Barnes&Noble and Books-A-Million both carry Subiesport.
    I'd try there.

6. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

Hey I had a great time. It was nice seeing everyone again. Hope to see you guys soon.-Joe

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

thanks for putting this together guys, i had a great time. great meeting everyone too. nice turnout ;)

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

Thanks from me and mine too! Next time we'll have to bring something better than a lollipop!

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

roflmao... i'll post picts then they'll understand.

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Did you mean to post this on the track day thread?

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i think he did... brian: what u smoking... can i have some? :D

12. cb7stim3

cb7stim3 Member

can i come?

or is it over?

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

its over... however u can come to the mountain cruise on the 11th... link in my signature

14. cb7stim3

cb7stim3 Member

I see. Ahh, a day late and four dollars short. Maybe next time tho, ehh?

Mountain cruise.......ooooh. I really want that TE72 now.

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

well... it was free... SOG covered it all... however we wanted to keep it as a surprise till the last minute :D