Xcceleration.com opinions?

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Mad Mallard, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

Anyone dealt with them?

2. WJM

WJM Banned

BAD! BAD! BAD! Search around. This is the ultimate example of THANK GOODNESS YOU ASKED HERE!!! This is one of the worst "kits" on the market. Some of these have gone slower than stock. That said, they do retail the Random Tech Exhaust pieces for decent prices. The exhaust is "not bad." We stopped carrying the Random Tech due to surface rust on a LOT of them... It was never bad, but it was enough we stopped.

So I guess it comes down to why get one that's "not bad" when you can getr one that's GREAT ;)

SS

3. Mad Mallard

I have a full Randomtech exhaust, and mine has surface rust too, but the company owner assured me it was cosmetic, and putting a super shiny finish would have driven the cost of drastically...

So far, I have had no problems with mine beyond that & love the sound.

but I'm not interested in something I already have. I wanna hear about the other stuff.

4. WJM

WJM Banned

Someone forgot to log me out....Scotty...

5. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

What are you looking for?

6. Mad Mallard

company experiences and opinions. :)

SS:

these guys have been in business for some time. I can find posts and stuff about them and wrxs back in 2002, and other subaru types even older. I have respect for you, so i'm interested in your opinion. How are they still doing business if they're so scary?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Maybe he's just mad because its a Honda site ?

8. Mad Mallard

o_O...huh? I don't get it...

9. Mad Mallard

well, anyways, the point was that they came highly recommended from the Randomtechnology owner I was working with to get my exhaust, but I did do all the searching on them and 'perfectpower' I could before posting this.

I was wondering if anyone else had any tandem experience.