Yes it is a springs question

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by Tank, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Tank

Tank Member

So before anyone tells me to use the search feature please read the entire question first. I want to hear from some local WRX owners.

• So for anyone running a 2008-2014 WRX what set of springs are you running in your ride?
    • Where did you order your springs from?

I read good and bad about almost every spring set out there but like someone else told me don't let one person's bad experience keep me from doing what I want to do.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

2. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

I have the RCE Blacks on mine (also have RCE sways). Little bit stiffer, tiny bit lower. I got them on sale at Rally Sport.
    Thinking of possibly going with the yellows in the future.

3. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

I also highly recommend the RCE springs, I have the yellows. They are stiffer when you need it, and I swear the ride is nicer than the stock ones.

If you order straight from RCE they have a great priced package deal for the RCE springs of your choice (black or yellow) and their sway bars for $750. This package makes a WORLD of difference.

The drop is hardly noticeable though. You'll know its alil lower than it used to be but you'll have to tell others its lowered.