your new service writer at SOG

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by 7wolf, Feb 13, 2006.

1. 7wolf

7wolf Member

Attn all subaru owners! i am now the new service writer at SOG. if you need any service work done, come up here and ask for Ephremn. i'll take good care of you. and i won't make you feel like an a$$hole like Neil did either. any questions holla!

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Congratulations on the new job! Want to warranty an endlink? ;)

3. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

Hooray, I'll give u a call man about my rear strut clunk.

4. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

congrats on the new job Ephremn, you want to start doing warranty work on a mazda :D:p

5. blink

blink Member

Holy God.. Thank you Ephremn, Thank you so much.. your the only reason I havent attacked neil or steve yet up there. Man this is gonna make my visits so much nicer. Wow my one bitch about SoG has been fixed, badass. I need a new tire, will call later today.

6. Trey

Trey Active Member

So Neil is outta there....but he was so customer service oriented. :bootyshak

nah, he was cool, in a NY kinda way.

7. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

My motor is smoking a little bit you think you can take care of that. It only has a few mods.

Matt

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:rofl:

congrats on the job ephremn :bigthumb:

9. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

so is Neil gone? I actually liked him, he gave it to you straight and would try to fight for you.

10. Alex

I agree man, I agree.

11. 7wolf

7wolf Member

to respond, i'll do my best on warranty stuff, never bs you, and always try and help a brother out whenever i can.

12. Brian

Brian Active Member

I agree with you Alex. I liked Neil too, but you had to appreciate "NY humor". Neil told me when I was there last (we got along pretty well, both being bikers) they didn't like paying for the more experienced mechanics and service reps and were bringing in newer people to save $$$. Neil, SS and the SoG master tech (forget his name) are the reasons I drove 1hr out of my way for service. I'll find out at my next service if I'm still feelin' the love.

13. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

hey man i totally forgot to congradulate you during lunch last thursday.
    i'm really happy to see you doing something more your speed ;) i'm sure you'll do a great job there.

14. Alex

Yep, Bob (master tech) always has something interesting to talk about.

15. rolling_trip

yeah, just ask him about a little white wagon that rested up there for a while, if you have time to talk :eek3:

:naughty:

16. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

so Neil is gone?.....

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

yes he is

18. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

well i wish Neil the best....can't really say anything bad about him because he went to bat for me last time i was up there....but definitely excited to see more people that are active in wrx atlanta working up there..
    SOG rocks[​IMG]

19. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

I agree that Neil didn't play any games. He helped me out in a huge way when I needed my rear diff fixed. I've dealt with many a new yorker and he fit the bill, but I can see how he can come across rough around the edges to those who dont know whats up. Best of luck to him.

20. Alex

make sure you check your rear sway.

Neil helped many of us now, but he's moved on to bigger and better (hopefully). We wish him the best of luck and welcome Ephrem to his new position!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2006
  21. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Yay!! um, I guess I never had any issues there and gotta get oil change this weekend anyway so I'll ask for ya!

22. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

congrats again bro!

23. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

Good luck Ephrem.
    Neil and I went to the same HS in NYC (Different years) I understood his ways but it definately doesn't fly in the South.

he did work hard to get my car fixed on a couple of big issues and he was a good guy. He was at 2pt5RS's mom's wedding as a friend of the groom. It was funny to see him there.

24. Goose013

Goose013 Member

yay! I developed a complex after my last visit

25. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Ouch.

Congrats on the new job!

26. rolling_trip

just kidding man, i know you had just as much fun doing the swap.