YOUR Source for Bullseye Turbos!

Discussion in 'Killshot' started by Mike@TTR, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Hellz yeah! I wanna ride! :sx:

2. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I also have one of the S256 on sale right now. It is an exact copy of the one on Sonny's car. .63 AR S256 made by AGP turbo. After having some issues with AGP and their ability to deliver the products in a timely manner, we will not be using their turbos and will be going with the Bullseye from this point forward, so I will not be using this particular turbo. $925. Brand new turbo, never even been fitted up to a car. With shipping this would normally be a $1050 turbo. Should bolt up in the same location as a regular old t3/t04e that has a .63 ar turbine housing, spool up quicker and make more power!

3. JDM-STI

JDM-STI Member

What is your equivalent to a gt 3076r .63ar? I'm still shopping for a rotated kit for my 08 STI. I want to run one with the stock TMIC. I'd like a catted DP and recirculate the WG dump.
    I'm wanting to make 400'ish whp and will be running pump gas only.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  4. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

The equivalent would be the S256. I have one in a .63 AR that we most likely will not be using. I do not honestly know if it will bolt in place of the bullseye turbos or not. But the turbine housing is the same as the T3 turbos. And it is on sale :)