Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Jul 20, 2008.

1. I'm a bit leary about posting this. but I'd like to hear everyones views on it. I found it very interesting.
    Its very dry at first and it a total run time of 2 hours.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

enjoy and watch with an open mind.

2. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

I have a co-worker that has been trying to get me to watch this... it's not for me though.

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I've been meaning to watch it so I'll try to watch it sometime this next week and post up here and see what I think.

4. WJM

WJM Banned

ok.

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

there's a lot that can be said for and against what's said in this piece. but one absolute and unquestionable fact remains: war is the single most profitable investment for global financial institutions.

actually make that two facts... human nature doesn't change-and humans love to be entertained.

take that as you will.

6. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

I've seen this before. It's very intriguing and gets you thinking about things. You have to keep an open mind to watch it, yet still hold your views strong and not fall straight for what they say. They offer very strong arguments for a lot of things. The bit about all of the financial institutions I thought was pretty reasonable. The conspiracy theory part about the twin towers was very biased and you could easily find arguments to go for the other side. The bit about Christianity was very interesting because they pointed out some very strong and factual similarities between Christianity and other religions that existed well before Christianity.